xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xtron

Singles-flirt Up ....smthing Bla Bla SIM

"SINGLES – Flirt up your life: The interactive relationshipConquer the heart of attractive Linda or make Mike fall in love with you!Singles – Flirt up your Life is the simulation of the exciting relationship between Mike and Linda. The game shows them in their shared flat, which means that everyday routines are focused as well: Cooking, watching TV and cleaning are as important as talks and a cuddle. And of course the two have to work for a living as well … Enjoy playing Cupid!Features * Genre: Life and Reality Sim(ulation) * Free selection of environment, furniture, profession and many more features * Skill system enables individual development paths * 12 characters in male and female variants * State of the art 3D engine for attractive and detailed characters * Detailed high-poly models – up to 30,000 polygons * True-to-life display of the human body * Realistic facial expressions (more than 36 deformers for faces) * Dynamic shadows in a True3D world * Romantic-erotic situations * Platform: PC CD"This is the official Description of the game ... kinda atractvie.. so i got the game... and BAD choice .. real bad one so .. after the first 5 mins of game play i noticed a grate resemblance with Sims 1|2 ... so what i thought... then the characters started talking .. :) the same jibberish "sims" talk.After that i tryed to furnish the house.. oups Sims again... so a normal question arrised "Are Sims n' Singels made by EA??" well NO !so the game is a big rippoff after Sims 1|2.SO i'm asking you wich one is better ??P.S. i heard that in Singles you get some "action" is this true ??P3@cE

Still wonder why people like to play Sims anyways ...I rather have a good game of world-war-2-combat-simulation :)Lucky for EA that not all the gamers are like me :(About ripoffs... It happens, like Fifa 1996 97 98 99 2000 2001 2002 2003 2005..... Although they're from the same creator, the games themselves are all the same with just a few graphical improvements.It's all about money.

where exactly did you purchase this game? i took an online survey about some love/romance game a couple weeks ago that they were planning on introducing, i'm wondering if maybe this is it?

That is simply a wierd game. I think that the sims 2 or even 1 would do better, mostly because if you get ticked off by a sim or just feel like it, you can knock off (kill) the sim. i dunno if you could do that in this "romance" game, but it would be pretty funny. Kinda like when the couples are having some "action" and the plant catches fire. Then you simply have a boat load of hysterical laughter. But that is me.

personally, it seems more like an outlet to enact things you wouldn't have the gumption to in real life. it can be entertaining and all but it's far more adventurous to create real relationships with real people and real dynamics. this flirt add-on or love patch is just getting a little to far and anti-social for my taste.