xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Froglok

Think You Done Good But Then You Haven't

I though i had done well in ym ICTSO (Information communication technology serving organisations(yeah i no its really long lol)) exam and i didnt i needed 40 marks for just an E and i only got ?& for a C i need 60 its not fair i tell you lol now i have to pay ?12.50 to re-sit it -.-

I've been through that many times. Especially on my end-of-semesterexams. I thought I was going to do well on my Grade 11 English exam,but I found out it was much lower than a 70 when I found out my gradeoverall. There are other instances, like my French exam two years ago,and Religion in Grade 11 as well. Then again, I wasn't doing that wellin Grade 11, so why would I even think about getting a good mark in theexams if I did crappy in the courses?

yeah, sometimes, you expect so much, but still you havent done it all. its sad sometimes, but thats the way it goes! you need to just accept things, and thats hard! one time, i thought i'd pass an interview, and you got to pass all the interviews and examinations... but later you;ll know that they got someone else. thats life! so we just need to accept and later, just dont expect too much! !!!

Smh. I had to take my Intro to International Relations midterm.. I think I did great but I know when I get it back it will be so many red marks on it people will think my paper tried to commit suicide. I think my professor just love grading my paper. I think pulls my paper out first to take all his frustrations out on it and on the rest of the papers he's nice. Pfft! What a world we live in.

that's kind of thing really happened to me last term.. it is not because my wrong or my dumbness, but it all about the lecturer. In my univ, it is common that the project (weight 30 - 40 % of grade) are rising up your final grade, because the final exam (worth of 30%) was made really difficult to solve. But this, box-head lecturer, give me 50 for my final project which has made me stop my piano lesson, reduced time playing counter strike, and waste all the day to interview someone that i have to for project requirement... what make i really desperate that i know, the highest score of project in my class is the lowest in another class which was tought by ver nice person....

This happens to me all the time. When I was in school (10th grade), I was expecting well over 70% for my finals. The results got posted on the net and many of my friends called and told me that they've checked their results and have got pretty good grades. Grades they were'nt even expecting. Now, when I logged on, I was shocked. I got a mere 56%. I was upset for the whole damn week. There was no way I could calm myself. And what rubbed on more was that people expecting low grades actually managed somewhere around 75%. I had heard from my seniors that 10th and 12th grade results were always unfair and damn I got to witness that fact.