xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nakulgupta

My Signature

Um... Well, it looks good, better than ones of new computer users... but, the blurry stuff and the 3d effect is just kinda... noobish... I think that a change in color and the font would help make it cool. And not too much 3d, because if the 3d doesn't look good, it looks worse than having 3d at all. So, either have amazing 3d effect or none at all.

Thanks man....i wanted to change it anyway..thought id go in for some 2D stuff in photoshop. Anyway that really pu me back in my place...lol

personally, I don't mind the 3D effect...but lay off on the blurring. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose...cause i know sometimes a .jpg image can add a blur when saved under low quality. Otherwise, don't blur it as much ^_^ it's not too bad when you disregard the blur =Pmaybe you can also add a border and some more interesting effects to the floor ^_^

I like how it is 3D and how it stands up. But, yeah, it is a little blurry. You can use a .PNG image. They are usually never blurry and have good color. I use it for all of my images.