xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sadas

New In Animation Making

I'm going to try out myself in animation making. What software can you suggest me to begin with?

well, that depends. what kind of anmation do you want? if you want something really simple like a walking stickfigure should be sufficient. check out unfreez - whitsoft development. i myself started with animated gifs in paint... the worst thing you can imagine! but now, i ehm.... still can't do anything else. i am experimenting, but haven't gotten anywhere :D hope you will find what you need

i am just starting with animation too and i i've already download free trial Animation Shop 3 from Corel site for making some gifs it looks nice

yes, jasc animation shop is great, i started out on that myself...i found that using a 3d modler (like zmodler or 3ds max) and taking screenshots of it in different positions can make some nice gif's...:rolleyes::):D

if you like to make stick animations...i would suggest stick animator v2, the link is to the flash applet which is just the program online...works great - no downloading or ne thing....but if you would like to use this program offline... then here is the download link !

hope these work out for you