xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Fifa Street Fifa street

i don't belive its going to be very good. i mean soccer is not like basketball where you can do lots of tricks. i don't think it will be very popular. but can't wait til it comes out and check it out. Love Soccer :angry: !

I haven't heard much about this game that makes it sound very promising. Apparently, the gameplay is a bit of a let down, which is one of the things that has made Fifa 2005 such a huge imprvment on past fifa's. The graphics though are supposed to be just as sharp as Fifa 2005, which i guess is a good thing. I am a little sceptical about this game personally, and i may wait for a friend of mine to get it, then play their version, and then decide on whether i will get it or not. I hope it is good, but i am not holding my breath.

apparently.. the fifa street game looks like its heading for the consoles, no pc version i guess, thats sad, but given the videos and stuff i have seen, i bet it'l be much way tougher to get used to and learn the game than anyother street game (basketball).. shoudl be cool tho, especially with EA sports doing the job, cant wait!!!