xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qwijibow

What Is: Your Most Embarrasing Moment Ever ?

Random Embarasing stuff that i think is very funy

is this guy dancing ?
http://www.break.com/

And possably the best, 27 year old woman goes to doctors with a VERY bad cough,
they test for TB and other infections, and find nothing, later an x-ray and surgery finds an accidentily inchaled condom.... poor girl.. hehe
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

WOW... that was annoying... even when i pasted the full html page that the images were in, it still doesnt work... anti-hot linking from hell.

the 2 links above still work though, still squite funny.

in the ebay link, the man taking the photo was a nudist, and his partial reflection was just visiable though the reflected camera flash.

can't see the image man.. don't post broken links please.. its irritating

try now, i edited it.

That guy does have a wierd way of dancing... He looks like he got... surgery and got double joints in which now his arms can dislocate and reset in each joints at the elbow... Creepy! About the woman swallowing the condom... Is there supposed to be a picture or is it just a medical report?

haha, that must be really damn hard to tell your doctor :)Are we supposed to tell our very embarassing moments here 2 ;)?I think i have some nice ones in store if so :(

I have a story: It all happened one Easter Sunday, after the family opened their eggs from the egg hunt (this was from back in the day mind you) I got up to go to the bathroom. Well let me tell you that it wasn't exactly emtpy. I walk in to find my uncle (pardon the term) taking a dump on the toilet. Now that might not have been so bad except for the fact that the bathroom opened up to the whole family room which was were the rest of the family was stationed. So they all saw him and saw what happened. yea...

Oddly enough, all of my personally embarassing stories have eluded me at the moment. I do have one that happened to a friend.My brother and my friend Tim got in to a wedgie fight a few weeks ago at school. They went back and forth with the wedgies for a good ten minutes or so, and then finally called a truce. Tim came over by his locker to talk to me with a bit of his boxers still poking out and started to get his stuff together to leave. I then saw my brother rush up behind him and give him one final, major wedgie.I heard a rip. They both got the craziest expressions on their faces, eyes wide and frozen for half a second.Then my brother bolted down the hallway. Tim ran goose-legged after him. Too damn funny.

My most embarrasing moment was in 10th grade, just getting to know lots of people at the high school, wasnt wearing my belt that day, a buddie we'll call him ripped my pants down.... well the undies came too, it was cold out.... im over it now!

Okay, you guys need a litte background for my story.I am a black belt at Choi Kwan Do. I help Grand Master Choi test poeple that are wanting to move up to the next belt. They have a routine that they have to follow for most of the test, and then some compulsory moves.I was testing for my second degree Black belt. Grand Master Choi never shows any emotion during a test.There are two of us up on mat, doing the routine for our belt, when all of a sudden during a flying spin kick, My pants fell off. I didn't notice it untill I saw Grand Master Choi laugh. I think that the only reason that I got my belt that day was pity from Grand Master over having had this happen in front of about three hundred young people that were waiting to earn their first belt.....-William

My most embarassing moment was the first time I ever performed music live. I was shaking and my when I began to sing my voice was completely warbly and wierd sounding. I think the performance was decent, but I was completly embarassed and ran out as soon as I was done. And also when I get embarassed my face turns completely red, so many people commented on how I looked red as a beet! Not fun.

when i was little i was swimming and i wanted people to hear me fart so i stood up and it wasnt a fart and it was actually, well.. you know, and it went down my leg. it was gross and i ran away inside and didnt come out. IM NOT OVER IT!

Most embarassing moment... That would be playing truth or dare with the girls... They double-dared me to write, " I LOVE SOMEONE IN THE CLASS" on the board... when I refused, they took the chance to change it to something worse... Run up and down the corridor shouting... I love somebody! I had no choice... It really screwed my day...