xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webguide

New Type Of Advertisment

Google just keep adding to the adsense program, two new features this time. They have just added a new type of advertisement called adlinks, just added it on to my site and it looks great. Tell me what you think of the placement http://onlinemarketer.blogspot.de/.

Also they now allow three separate methods of getting paid see here https://support.google.com/adsense/?answer=15818

I don't see any adlinks or any ads, just a big yahoo banner on top.About adsense:I don't like adsense :DFor example they give weird results sometimeseg.There's a site about Long Pimples, that's is a kind of rubber you stick to the surface of your tabletennis bat, but Google then shows ads for clearasil and other pimple-remove-stuff.... quite embarrassing.note. i don't like ads at all.Under FireFox I've got some filters running that blocks images/swf files from being loaded in my browser.It works very good.

Can anyone else see my ads? Could be something to do with the browser but when I view my page they are visible right above the Previous Posts box. Maybe its because it blends in so well. And yes, adsense can give some weird results sometimes, but its still the best ppc program around. I don't know of any other program that pays out as much to publishers as adsense.

yep, i do see them. i got IE, and they are just above the 'previous post' part. i like how it works, better than adsense, although adsense is fine too. jipman, you can say you don't like adsense because of the weird results, but it's still better than the ad things that never make any sense at all. i don't think ads will ever be good, but it's definitely better than ads for weddingdresses at a gameforum. :D

Yeah, same here. I don't mind google ads as much as other ones, because Google actually tries to make them semi-relevant and relatively unobtrusive as opposed to those flashy "Shoot the Clown" or whatever ads you see a lot today. And I'm not opposed to ads, partially because I'm guessing I'll have to rely on them as a source of support for my site eventually.I'm running Mozilla Firefox, and I can see your adlinks just fine, though it took me awhile to find them, webguide. Maybe jipman just wasn't looking hard enough...

Is the click-through rate for the new ad units better than the traditional banner and skyscraper ad units? A thing to take note, the clicktrhough rate for any new ad units would be high and better-performing than the traditional banners and ad units. In fact, banners are seen by visitors anymore in this age.

They look fantastic! How can your click through rate be higher though if all they are advertising is Google? For your kind of website though they look perfect because in that space is what you'd expect the links to be, and by having the adlinks they fit right in without disturbing anything.

They look fantastic! How can your click through rate be higher though if all they are advertising is Google? For your kind of website though they look perfect because in that space is what you'd expect the links to be, and by having the adlinks they fit right in without disturbing anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On my website they main types of advertsiments are about google because the sites subject is internet marketing. These ad's are not actually by google, but from people that are advertising google related websites. I'm also seeing advertsing from overture, and general seo companies.

huh wat is it really about? dont really get it but looks cool yeah.accepting ads and creating banners are workable in many sites?what is the effectiveness?banners or google adsense ads, which are better earners?