xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jrdonjar0591

Sports Games I Love

I love all sports games. Madden 2005 is the best game ever made. That game is soo addicting. I can play it for hours with my friends. Also MVP baseball is a great game. Last years was okay the BIG problem was the left handed glitch. With the lefties you couldnt hit homers or hit the ball far at all. Also NHL 2k5 was a great game. It had sick graphics. I love sports games. There just so much fun. Im not really in to the Halo games but I hear there great.

WEll sports game are the best....Madden i have been of fan of scince my sega but the 2k series are pullin through and priced to move at 20 bucks new can wait to see what the 06 sports game have to bring to the tableoh im a golfer but even if you arnt golf games are one of the mpst fun sports game i think but football will always top my list!

I love all sports games. Madden 2005 is the best game ever made. That game is soo addicting. I can play it for hours with my friends. Also MVP baseball is a great game. Last years was okay the BIG problem was the left handed glitch. With the lefties you couldnt hit homers or hit the ball far at all. Also NHL 2k5 was a great game. It had sick graphics. I love sports games. There just so much fun. Im not really in to the Halo games but I hear there great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I love Madden especially due to the addition to XBOX Live and the new Hit-stick feature.

I swear, I love tackling my defenders using the hit-stick it looks so sick. But the chances are risky though and sometimes you may miss and give up the touchdown. Personally I love this game and if I was to rate it I would give it a sold 9 out of 10.

The best sporsts game is NBA JAM FLAT OUT!!! i think the closest basketball game to NBA JAM is the first NBA live. The new ones are boring. Just a lil bit of new features and characters but all the same. I have NBA street and it's good but kinda a rip-off of Nba Jam

Yeah i really like sports games also. Especially baseball games because they really got good after xbox and ps2 and stuff. But MVP is good ESPN is aight and MLB 2005 is not that good but yeah. Halo is tight. Halo 2 could have been so much betta except for xbox live now thats off the chain. Later kronkite.

well... i love sport games ! That's because in general i love sport, and almost all sport catch on quick on me ! I must say i play tennis at a pro level (i'm a junior now... but... we'll see :huh:) ! I all the games of NHL, NBA and FIFA series since 2001, and i have to say that i played them madly, i had a obsession with them ! I loved NHL 2003 most of the NHL series, and now i will play NHL 2006 in the next 3-4 to 8 months till my gamepad dies :blink: ! Nba just keeps getting better and better each ear, altough i kinda hated the menus in the NBA 2005, but as they say : I love this game ! Oh well, the game i played the most, and where i was the neighborhood champ years in a row, FIFA, dind't have a such constant progress ! But most of all i liked fifa 2005 but i hated FIFA 2004, but i think i played FIFA 2003 most of all ! I dindn't get to play FIFA, NBA and NHL 2006, but i'm sure they will get on my computer this week and SO LONG SOCIAL LIFE ONCE AGAIN ! :mellow:

Sometimes I'm half-tempted to actually save up some money and buy a console that's newer than my SNES just so I can play some of the newer sports titles. I'm still really, really into the earliest Madden titles, though even if they *are* cruddy graphic-wise, and even if they did come out *way* before the 2-pt. conversion rule. (which I sometimes forget when I'm only down by a couple of points and want to try it - then I remember that, duh, I can't on that title, and I cuss a little).Still don't have any hockey titles ... mainly because I'm still supremely and righteously furious with pro hockey (I say nuts to the NHL) ... and don't feel like having anything to do with the sport. But if I stop seething any time soon, I guess I'll go look for a college hockey title or something. But even that would probably make me swear a lot right now.

The only real time I play any sports games is when I have some friends over (you know, other human beings you interact with on a regular basis...) Hockey games are the common fav with us (Canadians, go fig) but we like our basketball and football games too. Can't wait for the next gen worth of games, sports games always show up when we have parties right after Halo/2 hahaIn case you didn't notice I only mentioned sports, not specific games...mostly because I dont actually know what my favs are. I play whatever the person owns that I'm at there place... last sports game I actually owned myself was NHL Faceoff 98 (awesome game for the time lol, go playstation!).

The best game I have ever played was Championship manager...all the version was fun and it simulates the real life football environment and condition.I use to like FIFA. my favorite FIFA is the FIFA 2003.NBA was ok for me but I do not have any favorite version in particular.Tycoon games also rocks cause it simulation game.Simulation games are my prefered games.

Sports games rule the most! They definetly are more fun to play than some adventure and action games, partly because of the interaction you can have with fellow gamers who own the same game as you. My favorite type of sport games are probably football because every year a new football game is made and it's always got some changes to it.The latest football game i've got is Fifa 06 and I got that a couple of days ago and i've already mastered it. The Fifa series is good because every year they make significant changes to it and what I like most about it is how the football players on the game aare so much like their real life counterparts! For instance, the celebrations are similar and the team they play for is the same in real life! :)