xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenjvalip

Onimusha Do you enjoy playing onimusha?

I was not able to play this game title yet but I can see all the game way and feel. My big brother plays it always and finished it in a day. Samanosuke was the main charater of the game. I have only seen onimusha 3 and it is cool. Genma forces were able to time travel and reach the future. So as Samanosuke, and the man from the future named jacues switched to the past. I was so amazed that his son can communicate him from the future using psychic. Very astonishing game worth the buy. Dynasty type of game with super human powers. I will play this but I should grab the early game titles before I play, like onimusha 1 and 2. Going directly to 3 would spoil the fun right?

I was not able to play this game title yet but I can see all the game way and feel. My big brother plays it always and finished it in a day. Samanosuke was the main charater of the game. I have only seen onimusha 3 and it is cool. Genma forces were able to time travel and reach the future. So as Samanosuke, and the man from the future named jacues switched to the past. I was so amazed that his son can communicate him from the future using psychic. Very astonishing game worth the buy. Dynasty type of game with super human powers. I will play this but I should grab the early game titles before I play, like onimusha 1 and 2. Going directly to 3 would spoil the fun right?

Your brother finished the game in one day? Thats impossible... The amount of time used to walk around, watch the video clips and everything is more than 50 hours by itself! Although you did get the storyline right... It is a good game but the movement has to improve a bit... Especially for the directional pad... Turning left and right is such a hassle... Spin one big round before you can move in the correct direction... Actually getting 3 would not really spoil the fun as they do give you what happened in the past breifly! Like he said, this game is worth getting!

Hehehe maybe your right about that one game completion. I was not able to see him play everytime, the only time I noticed him play is just one day. Well he bought it 5 days ago when I saw him playing it. Okay I might try this game too by capcom as you said it won't spoil the fun when I play it. Hehehe nice game.

Hehehe maybe your right about that one game completion. I was not able to see him play everytime, the only time I noticed him play is just one day. Well he bought it 5 days ago when I saw him playing it. Okay I might try this game too by capcom as you said it won't spoil the fun when I play it. Hehehe nice game.

Always glad to be of help... Oh and you should know that you can suck genma spirits to upgrade items or your armour or weapons!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. If he can finish the game in a day, that's incredible- didn't he have to go to the bathroom or eat? Doesn't he have a life?

I had fun playing the game, but it took me a long time to finish.

I gotta say, the series went through something that I can't even explain. Part 1 was pretty cool, made me want a sequel real badly. Part 2 was like so-so, because it didn't really star who I hoped it to be, but at least it ended well for him. Now part 3, that was something. They used Jean and that was a nice feature. The main one was Suke though, damn was that cool. I gotta give this series a 9 for pretty awesome. I see they're also making a new one soon. Lets hope its as good or better!

This is a great series, all the games are good in there own right some being better than others. It was somewhat of an original game when it was first released namely taking after Resident Evil (with samurai) and spawned a few clones that were considered good i.e God of War.