xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xxbigt3axx

The Best Addictive Game For Pc if you ae a true gamer please chat here

Hi, my name is tom and i am a gamer, i play many different games but theres on game i came up to and got stuck on it. Halo for PC. although i think halo2 for xbox is impressive, halo is still the game.

Widely because of PC online which xbox live cant compare with it

anyone who wants to talk about halo or any othier games, feel free to post, this is an all pc gamer topic

-----This topic is for pc gaming, but not this forum. I'm moving this from Computer Talk to Game Discussions/Debates.-----szupie

I still play quite often (belive it or not) Super Mario (yup, the super nintendo version) and Worms Armageddon.Long time classics for me.I also used to play fifa98 a lot, but not anymore since my psx died.

is there any mario games for pc, if there is ima get it lolmario games are sooooo classic it never gets old for meanyways, if anyone plays halo for pc, and wants to play me in multiplayer, im up for it.juss replyhehehehbye bye everybody have a nice day

I think there is Super Mario (nintendo version) for PC. But I downloaded the ROM and play it on an emulator.Hang on there, don't ban me yet.I have the original game, but my Super Nintendo died (same as my psx) :'( And it is legal to have the ROM if you have the original game, wich I have.

I think one of the most addicting games for PC is the original Half-Life. Though the graphics are obviously not as good as Half-Life 2, or even Halo, Half-Life's story kicks some serious tail, and definitely kept you coming back for more. Not only is it a great FPS, but it involves some pretty tricky puzzles and requires some strategy to play, not just shooting. It's no wonder Half-Life won many Game of the Year awards, and was even elected into the top 10 of IGN's top 25 best games of all time article (I forget the exact place it got). Finally, Half-Life has a huge amount of gameplay to work though, so it doesn't take just a weekend to beat. Definitely worth your money, time, and effort to get this game if you don't have it already. Oh, and Homeworld & Homeworld 2 by Sierra are also great games.-Kyle

I agree with the Homeworld 1 and 2. Both of those were simply amazing games...especialyl Homeworld (the original). At the time of its release, 1998 I believe, the graphics were simply amazing. The best you could find anywhere, and it took a new venture into the world of full 3d real time strategy games.Homeworld was definitely one of the best games to come out within the past 5 years...simply amazing. It still stands as one of the best space games, and best rts games also.As for today, I think the most addictive game is counter strike:source. It's amazing how much time one can waste playing it, especially when there are only like 10 maps for it. For some reason, in Counter Strike, playing the same maps over and over just NEVER gets old. You could do it for hours at a time, and still be looking forward to the next round :DI don't know how the CS mod team came up with that 100 percent addictive gameplay, but props to them for it. By far the most addictive modern game, IMO, except for MMORPG's (for those who are devoted to that gametype).Cheers!ignition :D

I am a old school gamer I like Master of orion 2. The cd still works and it is scratched to hell. I think it is still better then Master of orion 3. I don't think that there will be any game that will come close to Master of orion 2 game type, it is one of a kind.

Dungeon Keeper II is an uber-cool game.Did you know that if you get to many Mistress units it says "Keeper, you have many mistresses, there is a name for keepers such as yourself."And if it is really late at night "Secret Dungeon Keeper tip : GO TO BED!"

Diablo II is a very addctiving game to play. You can play online for free, which is pretty cool. Then again, there is also Red Alert 2, which is also online. Either one of those are fun.

Let's see Wolfenstein RTCW and Wolf. 3d, CoD, Empire Earth, Age of Empires, Age of Empires Age of Kings and Xpac, Battlefield Vietnam and 1942, and I have supermairio brothers to for the PC, and a remake that's barny instead of mario.