xisto Community
Umbra

Zelda (working Title)

There is a new Zelda comming out in Q4 (October, November, or December). It takes place right after Zelda: Wind Waker in the timeline. The graphic are realistic, not cel-shaded like Wind Waker. Here are some screenshots...

Posted Image

In this screen, Link is by a bunch of cats for some reason.

Posted Image

In this screen, he is fighting two skeletons.

Posted Image

In this last one, it looks like Link is jumping down to do some kind of attack to kill the monster down there.

In this Zelda, you are not kid Link. You are adult Link so you will be able to do many more things. Some things I want in this Zelda are...

> More Dungeons than Wind Waker, because in WW there was a lack of dungeons.

> New items. Zelda uses the same items in ever Zelda. I want there to be at least 10 new items.

> A challenge. WW was was to easy. This game you should be able to pick a difficulty.

> Play different characters. I want to play different characers like Princess Zelda or someone else.

If you want more info on this, go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

You can also see the trailer by going there and clicking on it. There is going to be more infomation pretty soon so check it often.

that game looks great! i think all the zelda grame are great also the puzzles and stuff in it. the first game of zelda i played is zelda from the gameboy version. is lasted for quite a long time. a game worth its money. cant wait for this game. i dont think there is any emulators for the gamecube. but i seen the games available to download. if you did download it i dont think you could burn it on disc and play it on the gamecube itself.well if im worong about this i wanna know how it works!

I do like the older zelda's more, the new stories are not so exciting as the old ones, like link to the the past, zelda classic :D:D:D:D, links awakening. I also don't like the 3d for this game, because it's quite confusing...

they'd better not switch graphics to cel shading like they did for Wind Waker.. did anyone else see those graphics? :rolleyes: but.. I do have to say the cel shading did add to the game...I can't wait for the new Zelda game to come out!

I recall seeing a design concept of Princess Zelda holding a sword. Perhaps she will be available as a playable character?The designs and graphics for this just... wow. It does look like younger Link is wearing a barrel in some screenshots, but I am willing to overlook that. He will have more facial expressions like he did in Wind Waker, too.In the preview, oh man. The ghosts later on look so freaky. Like, Silent Hill freaky. Zelda already has made me shake from the sheer size of some bosses; I guarantee you I'll freak out and turn off my console when I see those ghosts hahaha. I'd like to hear a bit more of Link's voice in this game, and perhaps have a bunch more options in the fishing game. Ocarina of Time left something to be desired in their fishing game, though the sinking lure and Hylian Eel were pretty awesome little extras.I am going nuts waiting for this game. Any definete release date as of yet? I have not been following the game's progress too much.

I recall seeing a design concept of Princess Zelda holding a sword. Perhaps she will be available as a playable character?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. They actually said that you will be able to control Princess Zelda in one of the future Zelda's. (this one, maybe?) She's probably a small playable character, like Makar and Medli were in Wind Waker.

I was going to start a new topic on this, until I relized my old topic was still up. The name of the new Zelda has been comfirmed; Zelda: Twilight Princess. To me, the name is a little "Kiddish" and "Sissy", but once you see the gameplay and graphics, you won't care what it's called. The title doesn't really matter, anyways.Slight Spoilers in the Next Paragraphs:It is confirmed that Link will turn into a Wolf. If you watch the new trailer, which can be found a Gamespot and other sites, it'll show you that. E3 is going to be revealing more information as the due date, October, November, or December, comes near. There is going to be many more trailers and pictures.Anyways, I also said that you can control Princess Zelda. This is probably correct since the title has the princess' name in it. I think she'll be a major character, through many levels. Maybe she has special abilities that Link can use to get past bosses and puzzles?I believe that this Zelda is going to be the greatest of all time, since it has the most realistic graphics I have ever seen. The story and features this game has is very nice; I cannot wait til I buy this. I hope it comes out after Octobor 23rd, so I can buy it the first day it comes out. (23rd is my birthday)

Dude i am soooo excited about this game... i'm not a big gamer and this one is actually very exciting.Wind Waker although it did grow on you after awhile was just a little too dissapointing to see the Zelda series go in that direction, I mean look at the Orcrina of Time - it owned because of its realism. Majore's Mask was when they begin to deviate towards the bad with link turning young (old link rules i say)Anyways this one I saw pictures of Princess Zelda with a freaking sword (i'll try and find it) and it looked cool so maybe Zelda is going to be in battle?And Link turning into a wolf thats really cool (maybe the rider is Zelda? She's been known to dress like a men =P)So yea this looks great with the fishing, riding, and oh you can't forget the Hawk that is sooo cool. Yea i'm just ranting like an idiot but I AM EXCITED.Anyways when I find pictures I'll post them

The Graphics for the game look super.... Thanks for the screenshots and link.... I think that the makers of WIND WAKER were just lazy when they made that game either that or they were targeting younger gamers (say under 8)

In this Zelda, you are not kid Link. You are adult Link so you will be able to do many more things. Some things I want in this Zelda are...

> More Dungeons than Wind Waker, because in WW there was a lack of dungeons.

> New items. Zelda uses the same items in ever Zelda. I want there to be at least 10 new items.

> A challenge. WW was was to easy. This game you should be able to pick a difficulty.

> Play different characters. I want to play different characers like Princess Zelda or someone else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with all of your wants but not the Play as different charaters Posted Image.... I would never want to play as anyone other then Link. Maybe have a male and female Link :) but not different characters... but that's my opinion.........................................................................

The Graphics for the game look super.... Thanks for the screenshots and link.... I think that the makers of WIND WAKER were just lazy when they made that game either that or they were targeting younger gamers (say under 8)

I agree with all of your wants but not the Play as different charaters Posted Image.... I would never want to play as anyone other then Link. Maybe have a male and female Link  :)  but not different characters... but that's my opinion.........................................................................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What I ment was to have Zelda as a minor character, sort of like how Medli and Makar where in Wind Waker. Having another character to play through most of the game wouldn't be that bad, in my opinion. You'll have to master how to control both characters, though. Still, I'm not 100% if the new Zelda is going to have two characters.

I agree with all of your wants but not the Play as different charaters Posted Image.... I would never want to play as anyone other then Link. Maybe have a male and female Link  :D  but not different characters... but that's my opinion.........................................................................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude I won't say they were lazy, in fact the developer said the "art is suppose to convey the sense of gameplay" it was a happy game, but this one is dark, and a happy cartoon link isn't going to fit.

ANyways windwaker graphics, although stupid, tend to grow on you, in the end I actually thought it was pretty cool.... i'm a loser