xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

"this Is Between"

I sincerely Recommend that you host that image on an image server (third party ) Every time that image is viewed, you lose BW from your account. ( remember this )

If the background is a created effect, then I have to say it is brilliantly done. But you say that you've not done much work on it so I'm guessing it's a pre-made image.Seems like you wanted a type of graffiti effect for the text. Well, it's quite good, but the text outline could be improved. In a nutshell, it's pretty good. :angry:

I sincerely Recommend that you host that image on an image server (third party ) Every time that image is viewed, you lose BW from your account. ( remember this )

58451[/snapback]

Trust me, I already knew this. I have 2 gb, and if I ask for the next level ill have 3 gb. No problems so far, I've been fine.

If the background is a created effect, then I have to say it is brilliantly done. But you say that you've not done much work on it so I'm guessing it's a pre-made image.

Seems like you wanted a type of graffiti effect for the text. Well, it's quite good, but the text outline could be improved. In a nutshell, it's pretty good. :angry:

58486[/snapback]

I made the background. I guess I just saw it as easy because I'm used to doing that kind of stuff.

hhmm what an interesting image, so how did you make the rock/slate styled background? It looks very good if you can please make a tutorial i would love to learn how to do it. :angry:

hhmm what an interesting image, so how did you make the rock/slate styled background? It looks very good if you can please make a tutorial i would love to learn how to do it.  :angry:

58669[/snapback]

I suppose I could make a simple tutorial on textures. The short verison is I used two pictures of a wall in one of my bathrooms (It has a cool texture and look to it.) and put them over the image of the knife, set the blending mode to either soft light or overlay. I also used the unsharp mas filter on the knife image with settings of 500% and about 190 pixels. I then went to edit>fade unsharp mask filter and the blending mode of luminosity, so the colors wouldn't look bad.

I like the background texture you have made. However it is too big and though my monitor is 1024x780 pixels I can't view fully, I needed to scroll. If it didn't take much time may we know how you made it. You can share a very simple tutorial, members will enjoy it. Who wants a very complicated stuffs. hehe

I like the background texture you have made. However it is too big and though my monitor is 1024x780 pixels I can't view fully, I needed to scroll. If it didn't take much time may we know how you made it. You can share a very simple tutorial, members will enjoy it. Who wants a very complicated stuffs. hehe

58789[/snapback]

IE and Firefox usually downsize the image so you can see it.