xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doggonejake

The Sims PS2, PC, Anything other than those...

Yeah cool game :P I've got Sims2 recently... ;):P So much new things and new graphics. Cool :P I can't take away PC from my sister. She's playing sims whole day :D But when I'm going with my sim into the shop or somewhere my PC gets soooo slow :D

I like playing sims but it was from last 2002. I had some of it's expanasion packs. When we date back to 2002 there is only two expansion packs livin large, and house party. I enjoy playing them, and I go online and download items. I downloaded a pet item which is a dog, it looks very unrealistic. It is like a cardboard dog moving from box to box like a chess movement. It doesn't move smooth, from walking position it will go straight to lie down position like no muscle was flexed and it got into that position. And scatters poo poo all over the place. I tried to download the coke dispenser item but it wont work there are actions that are weird and nothing happens. I tried to capture a neighbor and locked it into 4 corners, hehehe it died. And I also locked a theif, it vaporized like it was not there,"unfair". I type rosebud when I get board and I type move_objects on. hehehe.

Count me in 2 .... i haven't got my hands on Sims 2 so far... i'm planing to do so soon.. Anyway in the Sims 1 (dunno wich one, this is the most i have advanced in sims) i got my kid in military school i had another little boy ... social service took him away :) and i grew old (in the game ... but if i think i even did so in real life).So encourage me 2 buy Sims2 ... go ahead..And i made some evil deeds in sims aswell .... when the social serv came i "boxed" in the woman who came .. and the baby and they dyed ... :(

count me out :)this game is ok for a week or two, when I play for a long time it's became so boooooring. Still the same. Nothing happens. I had 3 expansion packs, and i maybe played Sims for 4 weeks, not longer. This is not game for me.Anyway, game idea was brilliant, and maybe someday they will make Sims 3 and it will be more exciting :(

yea when The Sims came out i was so addicted to it. i was amazed at how many different things you could do. i think the reason i cant play it anymore is because i might have played it to much. i would spend any spare time after school playing that game, now i just find it reptitive and boring.

I am also a fan in playing the sims. I started playing the Sims since late 2001s and also thought of buying the sims 2 this year. I also went to the internet to look for some extra custom built house and custom made items. There were a lot of disgusting the sims item i found on the internet for download. But i saw a very good thing... I went to look in the internet for a house and saw a glass house. it was beautiful. Everything in the house was made of glass, including the fridge, stove, television, radio, sofa and even the bed, toilet bowl, shower and stuffs. You may want to look for "the glass house" in google or yahoo. Thank You for listening to what i have to say...

i love the sims... actually, my mom got me on to it. but for the pc, we have both the sims and the sims 2 and all the expansion packs. unfortunately, my mom has officially hogged the sims 2 so i've yet to play it.... we also have the sims for xbox and the urbz for xbox... i play those more cuz she's more of a PC gamer than a console gamer..

I found character creation and interaction a lot funner in the Sims 2, and i found building houses and devlopment in the original sims more fun... I just don't feel Sims 2 has enough content to keep me interested. I find that you can tell that they left a lot of things out JUST to be able to cash in on the expansions, which i suppose is good marketing to some extent, but still left me feeling dry.

I wonder if any of you have played the urbz sims in the city. I have got sims 2 and all the extension packs on the computer. I think it is really cool. I love the university extension pack. It is so realistic. I have also played The URBz on gameboy advance sp. That game is also cool. Those sims people really know how to reflect real life into games!