xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xoured

Lcd Screen

I suppose you can clean it with a soft cloth. The LCD's these days are quite good but still I dont think you can use water to clean it. Read the manual that came with it on how to clean it...wiping it with soft cloth should do.. I dont think it wud be too dirty :angry:Cheers.

tbh i use water and a soft cloth and my screen is still healthy i used to get these special wipes but then they ran out and i cant be assed to go buy some more lol so water and a soft cloth is good.also i have spilt ink on my lcd screen and used apint thinner to get it off and its still healthy lol.

It depends on what's on it in the first place. If you have dust, then just get a paper towel and wipe, but if you had a food fight near your computer, then get a damp paper towel and clean that sucker.Also, make sure your LCD is unplugged.