xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Twisted Metal And Crazy Taxi

I can't belive there isn't a topic about either of my favorite car games.Twisted metal for me is a classic, I grew up playing TM3 for PS1, and Fifa 98.According reviews, it was a crap compared to TM2, but I liked it more than TM2.... quite more...And crazy taxi is extremly fun. I was sooooo excited when I hear it was on pc...You should try them.

Crazy taxi is really fun but a very short game... Especially in the arcades... All you actually do is to go around driving passengers in a crazy way... I do enjoy the stunt challenges though... Not really real as you do not have... Crashed cars and everything, its all still perfectly unscathed even after you rammed it down hard!

Yes I do enjoy playing crazy taxi. I finish with class s license and when you reach 10,000$ it will say awesome, no longer license. I like this short game as you may say, very very addictive. I also played TM3 in ps1 last 6 years ago. It was fun and so cool. I always use sweet-tooth.

Yes I do enjoy playing crazy taxi. I finish with class s license and when you reach 10,000$ it will say awesome, no longer license. I like this short game as you may say, very very addictive. I also played TM3 in ps1 last 6 years ago. It was fun and so cool. I  always use sweet-tooth.

Its sooo short though, Quite fun to crash cars and make your passenger jump out!

Twisted Metal can actually be one of the funnest games, depending on what mood you're in. I especially like TMIII. Before TMIII, they didn't have that many features. After TMIII, it lost its magic powers.As for Crazy Taxi, I really never enjoyed that game. I remember playing the one for Dreamcast; not my kind of driving game.

cazy taxi is a good game, i do agree on that. yes it is too short. but still its fun, including when you get to kick the passengers out of the car. also when you are driving and you go near people and they jump out of the way and yell at you.

Twisted Metal is the greatest video game series ever... at least in my opinion. TM2 is still my favorite game, as it has always been since I first played it. I can remember how everyone back in school would always talk about burning the Mona Lisa and destroying the Eiffel Tower... ah, the memories. TMB is also superb, definately my favorite PS2 game.

I think Crazy Taxi appeals to arcade fans, but not to the simulation freak. Back then it was fine, but I think compared with GTA5 and GT4 it is soley an arcade game. This is fine for most people however. One bad thing about Crazi Taxi, in my opinion, is that it is so annoying. And on the Dreamcast I think it was the most frustrating thing I've ever played. (Except maybe stuntman. Ever tried playing that without coffee?) Whats this new game where you continiously blow up things? That looks fun! One last thing. Demolition Derby back on the PS1! That was awsome! Anyone agree?

I agree with U21WebberL. Crazy taxi is annoying. It was first developed by SEGA for arcade use, and when it was put onto Dreamcast there wasn't much though put into exspanding the game for home use. When you play in the arcade, you want a simple game that you can complete, but when you purchase a game, you want to be able to get drawn into it. I think if more care was put into the game ie: giving freeplay or adding a story line then it would be a pretty good game, but it's just to simple for my liking. Sean Webber.