xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
purplemonkeydishwasher000

IKARUGA ROCKS!!!!!!11111 Just got this game on sunday

I saw this game ($49.99 Canadian) at EB games at around sunday last, last week. I wanted to buy it but i didn't try to buy it until last week. When i got there it was gone! The guy at the counter said that somebody bought it 30 minutes ago! I'm like oh well. So i just surfed around the internet looking at the box at this game and screenshots to entertain myself until i can find a store that had it. EVERY single EB games didn't have it left! So i had to try non-game stores. First future shop, THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT! I went to the wal-mart beside the future shop, i was searching the gamecube section, DAMN THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT!!!1 So i checked the Gameboy Advanced section just for no reason. I SAW IKARUGA JUST SITTING THERE IN THE GAMEBOY SECTION!!!11 I looked at the price $63.77 DOLLARS, WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!1111111 So i asked if i can match the price with EB games, they said sure if you can find the phone number. I looked at how many copies there were 3 copies left!!!! I hoped that i would make it to the phone booth and back in time for them to not get sold out since this game is so good. I COULDN'T FIND THE PHONE NUMBER OF EB GAMES!!!!!!11111 So i guessed I shouold just buy it for $63.77. When i got to the cashierrette, she scanned it and then it displayed as $27.00!!!!11111 I decided to keep my mouth shut. I got away with it for only $27.00. And to think that i would've went home to get the EB games phone number and back and still buy it for 54.00. BUT INSTEAD I GOT IT FOR $27.00!!11111. But now that i think of it even if i did buy it for 54.00, i would've thought that i got it for cheap, but in reality i would've gave them 27.00 free dollars!!!!!!1111I went home and played it and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

Bah, I never been able to find it for a reasonable price, its looks incredible and from what ive heard it plays incredible aswell...Is it really worth getting if its ?35 though, Im a bit weary despite the brilliant reviews of it, mainly because I think ill *BLEEP* huge *bottom* playing it. Im not too good at "hardcore" games :(