xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friso

Matrix & Lotr Best of the six?

What Matrix or LOTR part is the best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey all!i would like to know what do you think of the matrix and lotr trilogy.i think they are two of the best movies with more than 1 part, i wouldn't know what the best trilogy is. the best movie of all three (Matrix 1, 2, 3, LOTR 1, 2, 3) would have to be the first matrix. it's just a classic, and the action and story are balanced very well i think, not too much, not too less action. the other two parts have more special effects and more fighting (i don't mean i don't like special effects & fighting, they still are good movies)my vote goes to matrix one, but as a trilogy, lord of the rings is slightly better, because the 2nd and 3rd part of the matrix are just a little less in quality than the 1stwhat do you think? (please explain your vote in a post, but do vote when you really don't wanna post.)ps: if you think they all suck, or you can't choose, pick dr. no... :)

I like the Matrix trilogy better, but I haven't seen the Rings trilogy. I kinda like Matrix Reloaded better, because the first one's graphics and stuff weren't that good in quality for now, but it was stunning back then (Isn't it? I haven't discovered America at that time. :) ). Reloaded has decent fighting scenes, and also enough story. Revolution was just kinda too much CGI with that Zion fight, and a bit too slow paced. The Final Fight was the best in all 3 of the movies, though.

This is a no brainer, the LOTR trilogy beats the matrix by a long shot. I mean I like the matrix, but the last two movies werent all that good. The LOTR is a great trilogy all around. Its an epic that shouldn't be forgotten.

I tihnk the Lord of the Rings Trilogy puts the Matrix Trilogy to shame. People are just fascinated by the Matrix societal ideals. The Lord of the Rings gives a great story with great visualizations that makes you even more think of the movies concepts and make someone want to be a part of it even more.

The Matirx was awesome...other two? i don't know...a little contrived and sloppily made...definatly not up to the level as the original Matrix. They can be compared separatly because of waivering production values... but LOTR i think, cannot be compared separatly b/c they were all made the exact same way...you know what i mean... they are all part of othe same movie sorta.. the matrix i can see being redone in the future (the far future), but The Lord of The Rings...it won't be attempted :)