xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Now On MSN: MSN Search, Domain Search, Domain Host now on msn: msn search, domain search, d

now on msn: msn search, domain search, domain host

msn search

and if you put in the adress bar a wrong address
the msn search will search for you automaticilly for similer web sites
and ask you to check the avability for the wrong domain

thanks

mersal al-3rb

I can't stand MSN Search. Google is so much better, and Google got that way by word of mouth. MSN Search bombards you with ads, on TV, in Magazines, on the net.The worst thing is that its not that good at searching. If it were better than Google, then perhaps the advertising would be justified.

I used to have MSN but it was slow on my computerand the ads were horrendousthat's a good idea to have a browser search, but I feel it much more effective just to use google

yeh msn search is on the new msn messenger 7.0 which is really annoying they even added a "share" search in the conversation window, so both users chatting can search for whatever they like by typing their search word and clicking the search buton underneath the send button.but likeily i found a plugin or patches to customise the msn messenger 7.0 which removes the nasty advertisements and the new feature on it the msn searches that tries to make it big by throwing it into your face!

I don't use MSN to search for anything because I don't think that it is good. Plus it has lots of Flaws...

I used the MSN search today and here are the things I liked to point out.

MSN search does not seem to give high preference to domain names while most of the other search engines do. [...]

This also has negative effects.  There are many domain names which correspond to commonly used search keywords. [...]

Second flaw, The search results are not sorted in page numbers so if you are going to find search more and more pages, you will have to rely on the Back and Next search links. That is rather crappy.

Third, It takes a very long time before your site appears in MSN search. [...]

Also, the web site description returned by msn search is simply extracted from the title tags which may be good in some cases but most of the people ( when using frontpage ) forget to put that .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But I do agree with saxsux:

I can't stand MSN Search. Google is so much better, and Google got that way by word of mouth. MSN Search bombards you with ads, on TV, in Magazines, on the net.

The worst thing is that its not that good at searching. If it were better than Google, then perhaps the advertising would be justified.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Google is MUCH better then MSN Search. :D:D

My wife uses a lot of IE and MSN Search pops up... I know it will do a lot of auto stuff... but it just doesn't have the same flow as like google search would do. That's why if I'm not really sure of an address, then I try to google it first. I mean nowadays you type in yahoo, or something as common and the site will just pop up no prob.Trying to type in educational and financial stuff with all of the subdomains and everything... now that gets tricky.Go Google!- skedad -

I only use msn search when i am "forced" to use... like when i am using internet explorer and i type some wrong on url address, so the internet explorer automatically redrect me to msn search's page.. thats those way to get some visits hehehe.. cause actually the majority internet users likes google and use only this no more...well.. i use and I counsel to use firefox to navigate and google to search.. thats my opinion. x)