xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
silverkirfsco

Medal Of Honor Allied Assault

i personally haven't played it on pc but the two medal of honor games that are out for ps2 were good I enjoy how it describes what happens during that war I know it helped me pass my world history exams haha and even though the second one is pretty short I still enjoyed it quite a bit. and now i cannot wait for the next one to come out

Hi, I think Medal Of Honour Allied Assault (MOHAA) is a top quality p.c game and this is why... I first purchased this game XMAS 2004 for Windows. I had previously played the online demo and had been hucked. I'm glad to say that the same was no letdown. The Single Player Campaign:This consist of a set of missions ranging from the heart of the desert to OMAHA BEACH. As far as I'm aware all of the missions are losely based around facts. Certain missions certainally are (ie: Omaha and sinking the U-Boats). For the first time your not always operating on your own. You feel part of the war effort and everything suddenly becomes really personal. There is plenty of missions giving you a great feel for every weapon and battle type that the game has. The storyline is really involved and drags you in. It caters for everyone. Everything is there from the charges up the beaches with the Thompson Machine Gun to the stealth movement carried out as you creep around a ruined city filled with German snipers. The basic list of weapons you will use is a little like this:ThompsonM1 GarandPump Action ShotgunBazookaHalf TrackMp 40Springfield SniperKar 98 SniperColt 1911Luger BARStg 44Mauser Kar 98 (I think) and a few other extras.Multiplayer:This is the best aspect of the game as far as I am aware. Usually there is anywere between 2500 to 3000 players ready to fight against or with you.The game modes include death match, capture the flag, objective based games, free for all and a few others. All of the missions take place on a range of maps, some from the game and few others made up by EA Games just for online play. You can host your own game if you choose. Multiplayer is great, and I can never drag my self away from it personally. This game is a perfect example of what a WWII battle game should be like. Graphics: 10/10Sound: 9/10Gamplay: 10/10AI (Artificial Intelligence) : 7/10Overall Score: 72%It really is a fantastic game and I just love it. Thankyou for your time... Sean Webber militaryknowledge@hotmail.co.uk

I used to always play it, until counterstikre source was released anyway. The gameplay is amazing, nothing will beat it for a long time. multiplayer objective match is kinda boring after playing it for around two years tho, the same three, old maps

I agree with you. MoH is a great pc game. I wonder if they will ever make a World war2 game where you can play as the axis powers. Kind of like Call of Duty. But instead of the U.S.A., Britian, and the Soviets. You can use Germany, Italy, and japan. what do you think of the concept?

this is a great world war 2 first person shooter for the pc.  It came out a while before call of duty.  However, the single player is much longer than call of duty.  The ai is not anything particuarly amazing, but it is pretty good.  For example, the enemies will duck behind upstacles, shoot around corners, and run from granades. 

The graphics arent spectacular anymore but they are still quiet detailed.  It has decent multiplayer too. Overall its a great game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>