xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
silverkirfsco

Medal Of Honor Allied Assault

this is a great world war 2 first person shooter for the pc. It came out a while before call of duty. However, the single player is much longer than call of duty. The ai is not anything particuarly amazing, but it is pretty good. For example, the enemies will duck behind upstacles, shoot around corners, and run from granades. The graphics arent spectacular anymore but they are still quiet detailed. It has decent multiplayer too. Overall its a great game.

It is quite good... Just that the shots that you can take is not really realistic even on hard mode... I prefer Men of Valor, its way more realistic and the AI is surprisingly smart, Flanking, and all those tatics... I hate it when they flush me out with a grenade though... You should give it a try although if you are against vulgarities, you should not try as the F word appears a heck load of times...

Call of duty is nice, but too bad there are very little missions... I finished united offensive about 2 months ago... Quite good expansion, its quite down-to-earth as it does not give you one-man army, like in Medal Of honor... You frequently need to depend on covering fire from your allies in order to get through the area. Thats the way I like it... To survive, we must rely upon each other!

i though mod:aa was far too short but it's still my favorite moh game. To be honest i think that the AI on it are better than most games sometimes they really surprise you. Also try to do some of the easter eggs, like the bazzoka medic, which is to be honest crazy.

Bazooka Medic... Thats insane... Why not try making someone with a portable AA gun? Or a six shelled rocket battery? Maybe carry a mine field! Its like god-modding...

this is why i only really play live games and open ended rpg's now. Almost every new game that comes out, wheter it's a fps, platformer or stratergie almost every review will complain that it's too short and i agree. The enharnced graphics and gameplay take away alot of the time. If you look at half life and oppsoing forces, and even unreal they were all playable games, they may not have had the best grpahics at the time (though this can be argued) they had more hours of gameplay than you can shake a stick at (maybe this was just me) and i find them more fun than most games.I feel old.

Open-ended Role playing games tend to be rather droll as after you finish all the quest and only get to... slay, kill and slaughter... Morrowind was not bad too, it did not take up too much space in the computer but has rather good graphics, sounds, music and the story line is superb! It kept me playing for... a month and a half of hard-core gaming! Which is rather impressive... Although after finishing all the quests, I could only kill stuff... Tends to get boring after that... Its the same with any other open-ended roleplaying games. Guild wars should settle for an excellent as it is online, has rather good graphics and sounds, no monthly fees, has quest that can be done alone and quest that needs a party, player versus player and much much more, not to mention the combination of skills and classes you can do! Hope it comes out soon! I sound like a salesman...

i remember starting to play mohaa when i was about 12, i loved that game so much, its still pretty cool, i never play it anymore because everyone in the clan i was in has moved on and refuses to play it, i just wish i could get them all back together for a day and just have a day of good old school gaming

It was a good game, and so was Call of Duty. The D-Day level was by far my favorite, although if you ask me, WWII shooters are getting tiring now. I mean, it's all been done. There's nothing new, and they keep rehashing the same things over and over. I'm kind of getting alittle tired of it. there's no new weapons or missions. WWII has been done to death, and for awhile it looked like developers were starting to move onto Vietnam. But they seem to have stopped

Yes, this is true. Basically all of World War II has been played out in a game. They're running out of things to do. I guess we will have to find another war to use. You're right about how they were using Vietnam. They should keep going with that.

Hi, Funniliy enough I played MOHAA last night but... I think it's great. Like you said it's old now, but I still don't think it's dead yet. The graphics aren't superb anymore, but there certainly aren't bad. The multiplayer is great and so is the single player. I love the entire game and everything about it and never seem to get tired of the effort made by the EA Games staff to add variety and interest to the game and plot. It's good - 10/10. Sean Webber.