xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
viewtiful4ever

Resident Evil 4? Gamecube and all time best game...

I know you want to get your post count up to get hosted.... but posting crap like this won't get you anywhere. At least post in the appropriate "Games" forum if you are going to post about a game.When you get your 10 posts and then request your hosting account, Opa is going to go and have a look at your posts, see crap like this and completely disregard your request. I'm not trying to insult you in any way, just giving you a heads up... now go along and post something interesting and useful to the board (and in the correct forum while I'm at it :)) and you just might be considered for a hosting account when you hit 10 posts.Good luck... and believe me, follow my advice, otherwise you'll just be wasting your own time, as well as ours.

yeh i cant wait till this game comes out to the uk! there are so much games and consoles coming out too! i just heard that resident evil 4 was going to be out for the playstation 2 aswell! i only thought it was only exclusive for the gamecube. it looks so detailed so maybe even scarier!anyways welcome to the forum with free webhosting! if you want to earn it you need to write more proper posts. dont worry you'll get used to it revisiting and contributing to the forum. it give you more days for your hosting.im only here for just about a month and iam loving it. you can learn so much stuff wwith these guys!

I can't wait to get this game. I must have been waiting for 4 years. The demo at EBgames was way too short, but it really showed off how addicting the game is. Hopefully I'll own it by next week. If not I might not get it until the summer.

yeh i cant wait till this game comes out to the uk! there are so much games and consoles coming out too! i just heard that resident evil 4 was going to be out for the playstation 2 aswell! i only thought it was only exclusive for the gamecube. it looks so detailed so maybe even scarier!

anyways welcome to the forum with free webhosting! if you want to earn it you need to write more proper posts. dont worry you'll get used to it revisiting and contributing to the forum. it give you more days for your hosting.

im only here for just about a month and iam loving it. you can learn so much stuff wwith these guys!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BUT IS THE GAME FOR THE PC ??!!