xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
avalon1405241471

Increase Awareness Artist, please see this.

If you are an artist and wish to be recognised, please post your message here.I am looking for any kind of arts to be use in my projects.You will be credited for your work wherever possible.Please tell me something about you, your work and your arts.Hope to hear more from you guys!

Hi.I think more people would respond if they knew how they could contribute and what exactly it was you were looking for. As for me, I'm always on the lookout for a good project. You should post some details.Cheers.-Noel

Im also interested in joining this project, just when you give me enough details about it. As for now you didn't say anything, just that artist will be "credited"... Anyway you can see some of my arts on the http://www.finaldesign.tk/ under gallery section...

I wonder if Avalon has seen our replies. this thread's sat here forever.

I have been an artist for three years now and would encourge anyone that is intrested to reach for there goals there is alot of schooling but i beleive that if you want something bad enough you will reach for the stars myself i am planning on becoming a jeweler and i hope if you want something bad enough you will get it peace outYmmij