xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friso

Mini Golf 3 Scores Should be reversed

hey, i was just playing Mini Golf 3, and i had a great score, but i'm on the bottom of the list... szupie is on top, but that isnt right, cause szupies score is the worst of all.. (sorry szupie :)) and i shoulb be the champion... i know it's not a big deal, but i thought, what the heck, i'll just say it.. btw: where can you play these games, is there a central site where you can? just for my friends, so they can play these games too, without 5 posts and inlog.. PS: im not sure if this topic is in the right place, but please correct me if it isnt.. ty :)

YAY!

i am glad it's good now, and i just broke my old (deleted) record of 39 with only 36! i dare you all to break that score, especially YOU szupie!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha

ahum.. nevermind... :)

this probably wont be necessary, but if you beat my score, please PM me, so i can kick your *bottom* back right away! :)