xisto Community
NilsC

Security Issue With Mozilla Based Browsers Read the story onAstahost.com

I heard about this exploit 2 weeks ago... and all my FFs are alredy at 1.0.1Stay update and don't worry :angry:

This just proves how problematic browsers can be, and how hackers are using every trick in the book to get the stuff they want. You know, this is why I stick to Internet Explorer, although I'm quite surprised that such a problem would befall Mozilla. glad they managed to fix it - don't want any more trouble do we?

I don' know why but it doesn't affect my mozilla firefox.From this "Mozilla Firefox 1.x" I would think my 1.0.7 would be affected too but it isn't. It shows the correct page in the address bar.What versions is it actually affected on?xJedix

Many people argue the fact that ie is more vulnerable to exploits than mozilla, although this just proves that they both have their downsides.I use internet explorer the most cos it comes with the system and find it a lot quicker to load than mozilla which hogs my cpu.Thanks for the upgrade anyway, I've patched my firefox version.