xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paintballa472

Halo 2

Lets talk about Halo 2 here! I love multiplayer for this game, Every weekend I go to a party and play with 10+ people. I dont have Z-box live yet :D  Ill probably get it when there is downloadable maps and stuff like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have X-Box Live and I fricken love it!! It's such an amazinf feeling to wear the head set and talk to your team mates about your battle plan as you head for the enemy.

One question however, I heard that the wa bungie.net set up th online community is a bit wierd and unsuall when it comes to online gaming. Anyone know what he was talking about?

Halo 2 is a good game, I had a lot of fun beating it on a friend's XBox, and going to LAN parties and such, but I really enjoy most PC games a whole lot more. Halo just seems kind of boring and less teamwork oriented than a lot of other games, plus I just like playing with 30-60 people on one server. It's still definitely one of the best console games out there, though.

Halo 2 is not what I expected. The controls and sprites where different then the first, and made it hard to get use to. I'm not saying Halo 2 was bad; I'm just saying that for all the time they spent making it, it should've been better. I mean, I beat this game in about 3 hours, playing on easy difficulty, of course! Most of the game is the advance gameplay movies, which where often times boring.The Multiplayer was actually a good part in this game, thank god. Since the creators focused most of their time on this section, they added everything fans wanted in Halo 1. Some levels where taken straight out of Halo 1 and edited; when other where started completly from stratch. They also took the time to hide secret wepons in locations, and many places to hide, which helps when playing on Xbox Live. Since you can customize your character in Halo 2, we all don't look the same. But man, I was expecting Halo 2 to have bots.

If you're looking for a good FPS for your Xbox, look no further. Unless you've played Halo or Halo 2 and think its lame, go die. You can fall in a ditch of snakes and be bitten to death, filled with poison and have a mad squirrel eat your brain. I could care less you Halo Hater.Anyhow, the story is great. There might be some confusing parts, but you'll get it. They add a bit of new weapons, and vehicles. The Wraiths are now useable(Covenant Tank) and some more. Weapons, the Covenant "Missle Laucher" type weapon is useable, new Carbine, and some others. Old weapons have been removed... Like the Pistol is replaced with the Magnum. Assault Rifle is replaced with Battle-rifle and SMG. Warthog is now blow-up-able. And lets not forget, the ENERGY SWORD. Yes the sword that the Covenant had that kills you in one hit, is now yours. It doesn't kill in one hit anymore, but on lots of enemies it does. One downfall is the Lunge Attack. When you're with a bunch of enemies, its not good. As the Lunge makes you vulnerable for at least two seconds. But the Lunge is stronger than the standard hit.Anyway, theres a interesting story to this game. You play as the all-known MasterChief. But you play as the Arbiter, apparently a outcast of the Covenant who is pretty much bait in the missions. He's blamed for Halo's destruction and becomes the Arbiter. All previous Arbiters died, but you won't...will you?You flip-flop through the stories playing on both sides. Of course you never get to play the flood, but having a chance to play both sides, lets you master the weapons. (good for multiplayer or Xbox live.) Its a good idea to save your Energy Swords as tougher enemies will be a threat. Eventually, these two stories fall together later on, and you get some decent fights.Only bad thing with the Arbiter's story, the covenant and the heresy look almost the same, so you could accidenntly kill em... I did, but I got a Energy Sword cause of it!