xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harriko

Upgrade Account? what do you get?

Hi i just saw a thread in the other forum about someone asking for a upgrade account. i just wondered what you will get with this. isit that other group package host? which you need 15 per group? that would get you a free domain and things like that? thanks!

Hi i just saw a thread in the other forum about someone asking for a upgrade account. i just wondered what you will get with this. isit that other group package host? which you need 15 per group? that would get you a free domain and things like that? thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope - the upgrade applies to the personal hosted account. Since you've around 106 posts - you are quite eligible for it. The criteria is 60 posts (50 additional posts over the first 10 for the starter package). What you get is increased diskspace(150MB), increased bandwidth (2GB per month) and many more such extension on all the other cPanel features. If you are seeking an upgrade - you should make a post in the "Request Free Hosting" forum.

oh ok i just didnt know that the upgrade exsisted at all. ok thanks i request it if i am eligable the upgrade.----------------------------------------Hopefully it'll be done by Monday - coz don't think any of the admins are coming on, on the weekend.. Topic closedm^e