xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SingleDaddyof2

What's Your Favorite Benchmarking Software?

If optimizing your computer to perform at its best is important to you, then you've probably used some benchmarking/diagnostic tools on your computer. Here's some links to some popular computer benchmarking apps that I've used:

SiSoftware Sandra: Free Lite version download (32-bit support)
SiSandra Personal 2004 SP2: Overclockers Club version download
Belarc Advisor: Free Personal PC Audit (free download version 6.1f)
Operating Systems: Runs on Windows 95/98/Me, NT 4, Windows 2000, XP and Windows Server 2003.
Browsers: Requires IE 3 or Netscape 3, and higher versions. Also runs on Opera, Mozilla, and Firebird.
File size: 605 KB.
PC Pitstop: Online diagnostic testing.

Have you used others as good or better than these? Are there any we should avoid?

I'm using Sissoft Sandra Pro 2005 - and am extremely happy with it - I haven't come across any other sw that provides you with such an exhaustive array of benchmarking/system burn-out testing tools as well as a great performance booster tips generator. In fact I've been using Sissoft Sandra since version Pro 2001 & upgrading every year :P

does anyone know of any professional benchmarking software that will calculate a reconised measurement like mips or flops ?