xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Make Money From Clicking (2) Ill let (1) fall of the front page...

Hi this is to everyone who wants to know where ot find the best paid to clicks sites (previouse explained in topic : ---Making oney From Clicking :angry: ---)
My Site is now working and you can find the listed sites, constantly vbeing updated on my website...

...........................Melko Paid to Click Directory...............................

Please comment accordingly, and thankyou for everyone patience...

i used to be a member of misty and sams cash and i think i earned a couple of dollars but i got bored of it and left my account for a couple of months and i think now its been deleted because i cant log in and dont get anymore emails from them

Yeh, that one of the problems with these programs, if you forget for a while and you havn't paid to be a gold member or something, your account gets deleted, a great shame...

Cool, those things are fun for a few days, but then they get old, I like hold the button, but you don't get paid for that... :angry: Nice directory, if I find one I will PM you it to add, wait is the directory yours?

Cool, those things are fun for a few days, but then they get old, I like hold the button, but you don't get paid for that... :angry: Nice directory, if I find one I will PM you it to add, wait is the directory yours?

58248[/snapback]

Yes it is mine, and thanks, i would appreciate help!

By the way, if you want full access to my directory, rather than what you can see on the front page, which is nowhere near the whoel thing! you must register, and then in the USER GROUPS menu, ill you find links to the remainder of the directory. Sorry I didn't make this clear...btw this directory was put togther in about 2 days, and is still gorwing massivley so please check back regularly to see the full potential...GOOD LUCK !!!!

SPrry this was possibly misunderstanding, but also a little silly. I do not pay you in any form...this website is a Directory which I will let you use free of charge and therefore, since I do not ask anything of you, I do not pay you for anything. I just want people to find all the best money making programs easily, and all in one website, i.e. mine, by the way, soon I should have the website pointing to a real address: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but that is not set up quite yet...for the mean time, please keep visiting my site...There is also the chance I may put a forum on it aswell...That would be cool