xisto Community
pax_wyk

Gmail Invitations

Hi jeigh,

Thanks for your reply and i have requested several times regarding g-mail invitation in this thread but so far nobody has sent me g-mail invitation.So i request you to please send me one g-mail invitation.I hope you will help me.

Waiting for your reply.

sunny152s@redifmail.com   

sunny152sh@yahoo.com

Thanks,

sunny

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just sent you an invitation to redifmail. Also, anyone that still doesnt have gmail and would like it PM me and I'll get to you ASAP.

This is Gmails markeding strategy, their service gets unlimited attantion when you cant get it without asking for it. In the beginning people bought invites from the lucky owners of an account with invites, now everyone got gmail and everyone has 50 invites, its time to stop falling for gmails markeding strategy. Just stop talking so freaking much about the invites and they will lett you sign up for free.Take a chill pill mate!

As far as I'm concerned...hotmail is trash in comparison. I've registered accounts and used them soley to email friends, registered at NO sites, still got spam. IN MY INBOX. Meaning it got PAST the filters I had enabled for spam. With gmail I sign up for stuff everywhere, email everyone, rarely get spam period and if I do its ALL caught by the spam filters. That alone is reason for me to prefer gmail over the others...the filters.Other then that the actual design and functionality of the gmail site is leaps and bounds above many others as far as I'm concerned. I love the style and layout while hotmails/yahoo/etc seem kinda plain. Sure hotmail gets the job done, and having msn linked to it is a nice feature... but I'll keep my nice msn for msging and gmail for email anyday.

This is basically contradicting what I said earlier but you have a point. ON my msn account I've signed up for sites such as FasterLouder, PureVolume, and various other music sites. Not to mention gaming and forum sites. And I've had the same email account with hotmail for about 3 years now and have yet to recieve a spam email. I guess it's all to do with your user name I suppose because I had an old email address starting with 'a' and got spam emails quite often. Though msn does have its spam flaws, it seems to treat me well and basically thats all I ask for lol. I'm not trying to start an argument or anything it's just that for me, hotmail is better. PS: I still use gmail everynow and then :lol: lol

Weird. I've had a handful of hotmail accounts and all became spam ridden no matter how I treated them... and of the people I know who still use hotmail they all complain of junk. Even my aunt who only emails like 3 people and never registers for anything ever gets tons of spam at her address. Could be luck of the draw, but either way, spam shouldn't be that common at any address provided by them if they want to be superior...(Plus I still just dislike the layout/style/general feel of hotmail heh)

I figured no-one wanted my Gmail invitations soI just sent 50 to myself...... geraldmak@gmail.com, geraldmak2@gmail.com, geraldmak3@gmail.com etc. till geraldmak10@gmail.com :lol:Waltermelow, i'll send you two if you like

i think gmail is good, with 2 gb disk and all that but theres a thing i DONT like ! And its why google have made gmail from first start!, they did it becouse they wanted control over peolpe :P yes its true !!, all email u send or get is stored on many ****ing big computer. but what they are doing whit the email i dont now, but i think its becouse they want to control they hole ****in' internet ! :P

anyway, u can always have the gmail for files, but dont use pirate files !! they may give u to the police !!

I wanted to try gmail, because I don't have it, but now I think I am anti-google and I am going to stay that way. Invites only is stupid. I don't like google because they keep everything. They've never deleted a single thing in their history. How they managed to do that I do not know but WoW! I don't trust google. I like yahoo better. YAHOO! YAHOO! I'm a proud member of ther yahoo! Okay, sorry, I'm done now.