xisto Community
Herbert1405241469

My First Stop-motion Animation 866 kb gif

Yea I just saw Constantine Friday night. It felt like they threw in special effect bits for the heck of it. If they would just tone it down a bit and quit making scenes that scream "HEY LOOK AT OUR BIG BUDGET" and use the CGI for making real effects just a bit cooler.... Like take my can smashing effect, and throw in a 3D background to give the scene some flavor.

I'm having trouble finding inspiration for a new animation. Any ideas using household objects that I could use?

Hmm... How about pieces of paper? You could draw on it too, or rip it and restore it in your movie? That reminds me, I've seen some claymations where the person in the movie does magic tricks. You could do something like that. For example, you can destroy something and make it come out of your mouth.

Yea I just saw Constantine Friday night. It felt like they threw in special effect bits for the heck of it. If they would just tone it down a bit and quit making scenes that scream "HEY LOOK AT OUR BIG BUDGET" and use the CGI for making real effects just a bit cooler.... Like take my can smashing effect, and throw in a 3D background to give the scene some flavor.

I'm having trouble finding inspiration for a new animation. Any ideas using household objects that I could use?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I imagine that anything joints or positional parts could work. Desk lamps, vacuum cleaners etc. What do you have lying around? Your possibilities are probably endless.