xisto Community
harriko

Whats Your Best Spyware Remover?

i'm using Microsoft AntiSpyware more than 1 year.it rescues my pc best of all. honestly recommend it to everybody!by the way: Agnitum Company is working on own antispyware module for their Outpost firewall.I've saw the beta already - it has to be revisioned but - but it's by now already good start B)

there is a ie plugin here in china called 3721, it is really bad because it can remove anything except itself. but there's some people having created some tools for removing them, but sometimes it wont work well. i think there is a need for some big companies and professions to do that.

XoftSpy 4.16 is the Latest and Most Advanced Spyware Detection and Removal application on the Internet. We will prevent anyone from "spying" on your Internet activites.Complete PC scanning: memory, registry entries, files and folders Removes Adware, Spyware, W32/Spybot, Malware, Pop-up Generators, Keyloggers, Unwanted Toolbars, CWS, Trojans and Browser Hijackers. One of the largest databases in the industry 40,000+ Definitions New definitions added Weekly Free definition updates Backup and restore capabilities Prevents identity and credit card theft Increases your computer's speed User-friendly interfaceIt automaticly removes Spysheriff PSGuard and other Malware/Desktop Hijacker.

The spyware threats have been continuously increasing. Months back when i was stuck by a spyware I first downloaded SPYBOT Search and Destroy. It did quite a good work but after some months Ad-Adware was ranked as one at DOWNLOAD.com . So I started using Ad-Adware and of-course it was better than SPYBOT. It was able to find some more defects in registry, but recently MICROSOFT ANTISPYWARE came on stage. The company name was enough for me to make a swap. I found Microsoft much better than any of the two. As it is available only to ones who are licensed thus it provides regular updates. The search is done in much depth and the results are impressive.Thus I would strictly recommend MICROSOFT ANTISPYWARE to the newbie. It is the best at least for me :) .Speedy