xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harriko

Bluetooth Dongle And Headset Combination?

I have this question that has been on my mind for ages. could you use a bluetooth headset on a pc enabled bluetooth dongle? my theory is that it is possible to use it on the pc. i wondered if i can use it on msn chat, or using the landline wireless(ly) so i can speak to people without holding anything in my hands. It be wonderful if anyone has the answer to this. posted on many forums but still no 100% answer. only replys was it was possible... :P

I have this question that has been on my mind for ages. could you use a bluetooth headset on a pc enabled bluetooth dongle? my theory is that it is possible to use it on the pc. i wondered if i can use it on msn chat, or using the landline wireless(ly) so i can speak to people without holding anything in my hands. It be wonderful if anyone has the answer to this. posted on many forums but still no 100% answer. only replys was it was possible...  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all would depend on if your OS supports the Headset or not ...

my guess is that OS devs won't support something that isn't made for it ... that is if you are talking about a mobile phone headset. But i could be totaly wrong

Technicaly it IS possible

Logitech has a product that is almost exactly what you are talking about! they have a bluetooth headset that can be used for your PC and mobile phone. by the looks of it they use a simple bluetooth dongle for the pc. its worth a try. have a look sometime!
http://www.logitech.com/en-ca

Good Luck!!