xisto Community
cryptonx

The Unhackable Firefox Gets Exploited ! Lol its about time , more to come i am sure

Whatever. My signature is still completely true. 'sides, if you count all the other ways IE/XP can be exploited to make 100 times worse online exchange effects...

Close it already! How many more have to die for this pointless war? How many children left orphaned? How many computers left userless? It's madness, madness I say. Can't we all just live together in cyber harmony? ;)

I believe we've had a very long & winding debate (quite lively though) and everyone got to put in their own views - which is all nice. Now it's dragging on a little to far and has come down to just one liners. I don't see the point of rambling round and round on the same thing. Plus there are hundreds of other similar threads on browser war going on... So...I guess, I'm going to lock it up ;) Folks, 'was fun...