xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
egbert

Would You Come Back? To check for updates or otherwise

http://forums.xisto.com/ Great Story of the Penguin/Fish Wars.Ok...1. Would you come back to this website to check for more updates in the plot and new features?2. How did you like the choice of colors and layout.3. How do you think I could improve it.4. Was the plot entertaining?Keep in mind that it is intended for 12-16 year olds.

I'm in your "required" age group. I don't really think I would go back to the site because of the graphics. They could be improved (for example, the background). I'm kinda different than other people same age as me though, so I dunno if they would go back...

I agree with the rest. If I were you, I'd change the background IMMEDIATELY. This is from an advertising and online branding class I'd taken in my univ. long back - what was drummed into my head there can be summarized in a few words in this context - DO NOT TRY TO PUT BRIGHT TEXT ON A DARK BACKGROUND UNLESS YOU ARE VERY SURE OF THE COLORS, particularly WHITE on BLACK - that stares out so hard at your readers that it takes away 90% of the fun immediately. While your content can make up for really humorous reading, you'd loose out on a lot of reader base because of your colors/theme... try take all this in an constructive criticism and come up with something really cool... there's always a hidden TALENT lying in everyone - and I'm 10000% sure you're no less... you just got to bring it out and show it to the WORLD...All the best ;)

Oh, also... The site's not really compatible with FireFox. It looks much better with IE. Oh, one more thing ;), don't use Paint for your graphics, because it sucks. Use Photoshop to make logos and stuff. I'd be happy to help you make some if you want. Most importantly, DON'T DRAW TEXTS!