xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-=Wrighty=-

Football Manager 2005

Seeing as the old topic is locked for warez.The game is absolutely superb, its much easier to use. But, It has a huge database of players along with a very powerful match engine.It outclasses CM4(which has probably been the worst of the Championship Manager Series) and also CM03-04(which was an awesome game) by far.I advise you all to buy it.

It outclasses CM4(which has probably been the worst of the Championship Manager Series) and also CM03-04(which was an awesome game) by far.

I advise you all to buy it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you are saying that this gam outclasses CM 03-04 it mus be something. I'm playing it now, after long break, and I'm in love again :) I think that this is one of the greatest games ever :( I'm never bored with it. Well, maybe after 15 seasons of playing, but only a liittle bit.

what are the requirements of Football Manager 2005?

I agree with you wholeheartedly.My only quarm as of yet with FM2005, is the limit which seems apparent in the amount of praise a team/manager can receive.What I mean is... when you manage a team to virtually every title available 5 years on the trot, the media comments etc are very limited, and this, for me, is an important factor of stopping a game and starting a new one, when so much success comes, the game needs to subconsciously drive you on for more success.Fantasy is at the heart of games like this, and I'm not sure the developers are exploiting that as much as they could be.

Any reasons, as I can't spot any, FM is better in every aspect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course it's better. In fact, FM 2005 uses the third generation of CM 4 engine, that, you know, CM 4 has so many bugs. It's the reason for releasing CM 03/04 which is use the second generation of CM 4 engine. So FM 2005 is based on CM series with different name. This thing happened after Eidos and sigames cooperaion in making CM stopped. Sports Interactive/sigames then released FM 2005 using CM engine and source code, while CM name itself owned by Eidos, so sigames had to use the different name. And now, Eidos accompanied with Sega and Beautiful Game Studios just released CM 5, that is used completely different and absolutely new game engine, not using CM engine anymore since CM 4 engine code is owned by Sports interactive.

The most improved thing in FM is media interaction with manager, but don't hope you will do like what Mourinho said about Rijkaard!