xisto Community
Admiral Lyoko Samus

Megaman, Megaman X, & Megaman Zero Series You just thought RE was Capcoms best.

Yeah, that's right. Resident Evil isn't the only thing keeping Capcom alive. There's also the enormous, and longer lived, series of Megaman, Megaman X, and Megaman Zero (my personal favorite). The Megaman series was started way back, when the NES and Game Boy first came out. The Megaman X series came out during the SNES time and is still going, right into PS2 and Gamecube. The Megaman Zero series was just recently started, with the invention of GBA, and is now at it's 3rd installment. Needless to say, the X series is stronger than the Zero series at this point, considering it's been out longer than I've been alive, but the Zero series is definitely a lot better for more...*clears throat* graphic and bloodthirsty gamers.

The MM community has a lot of websites, with the obvious inclusion of Capcom, but also Ciel-Network, Megaman Network, Zero Network, etc. etc. My recommendation is that you visit the Ciel-Network (yes, it's a site for Megaman girls, but that doesn't mean they don't have good content) at http://www.ciel-network.com/ From there, you can see a list of good affiliates and more information on the series. If you know of the series' existance and like it, I'm planning to start a MMZ roleplaying event on my site, The Creative Connection (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), if you would care to join. Have questions about getting items or strategies for bosses? I'd be willing to share mine. Just give me a shout. ;)

I just recently bought the Megaman Anniversary Collection for XBOX. I believe it's also out for Playstation 2. This game has classic megaman 1-6 from NES, megaman 7 from SNES, and megaman 8 from playstation. Along with 2 bonus arcade games never released before in North America. I recommend it.

Even though Mega Man was put out by Capcom I don't really think the game has changed over the years, even with this last installment they released, I like it personaly but if I had to choose I would pick the Resident Evil series over the Mega Man series any day. I mean come on you get to fight zombies that is the best, all thoughs different guns you get to fight with, hey and if something like that ever happens at least you know what you have to do!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: