xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Troubadour

War Of The Worlds Spielbergs new film...

Whoa, this is gonna be so awesome. Starring Tom Cruise, directed by Steven Spielberg... You gotta check out the trailer. Go to War of the Worlds Official Website. Really sweet website too. So do you think this'll be a lot better than the first movie made off of the original H.G. Wells story? I for one think it's gonna be awesome. Anything Spielberg touches is gold in my book.

Wow... I'm gonna watch it when it comes out! "They're already here"Oh, I didn't see your question. Most movies are much worse than the novels they're based on, so I think that if the movie is superior, the orignial story would be... very superior. :P

Edited by szupie (see edit history)

i think Steven Speilburg's movie will be way better than the book! Remember Jurassic Park,Indiana Jones,The color Purple?? He really knows how to make great movies & i think this will be no exception!

I read this book about 7 years ago and it was awesome. You will defniately like this movie if you are into the whole sci fi world. Tom Cruise and Speilberg (spelling might be wrong) are an awesome combination. I can't wait for this movie to come out. I highly reccomend this movie. It will be an exciting adventure to go on.

It will be great to see HG Wells on big screen by the master Steven Spielberg... Tom Cruise, Tim Robbins and that little girl from Taken... Dakota Fanning.Seems like a cool film to see after Star Wars... nothing looks appealing anymore...