xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dementour

The Chronicles Of Riddick

Just saw this film on rental today with my girlfriend, she didnt like it that much, she said it was good but I knew it wasnt her taste. But I found it to be so good that I might just buy it. Theres special visual effects and great stunt work all the way through it, you guys wont be disapointed. The storyline isnt so great, the acting is cheesy, some action scenes are over the top and some special effects are poorly done. But its still a fun slice of Hollywood that I recomend for all action lovers.

When I first heard this was coming out I was so ecstatic about seeing it. I thought that Pitch Black was something really good that they could build off of. I saw the movie and I wasn't as blown away as I thought I would be. It seemed like they took a natural world and just regular humans and gave them just enough powers to make them boring. I wish they would of made them stronger or something. They pumped up this race of beings to be like gods walking around killing planets and when it came time to do something all they could do was teleport. What about blowing some stuff up with flames from their eye balls or farting lightning bolts or something. I just wish the movie had turned out a little better and I'm not sure that they will finish the trilogy after seeing how this one turned out. I don't know it's just my opinion.