xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shogi

Metal Gear Solid 3 One of the best games I have ever played

Let me just say. MGS3 was just......awesome. Gameplay, plot, voice acting, directing, music, the whole composition was ace.After i beat it, i felt liek i had just discovered the meaning of life.Revolver Ocelot is now officially number one on my list of best villians ever.I mean....oh GOD THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!If you dont have it, get it, you wont regret it.

Ocelot is not a bad guy for your information, He is the one with the codename ADAM, and when you complete the game and when shaking hands with the president, you can see him congratulating you outside the window. The only reason he wants to fight you is to have a bit of fun and exhiliration! Haven't you noticed that he helps you in some ways?

Yay! I can tell stories now!Ok... Here I go!Metal Gear Solid 3, chronologically is before metal gear solid 1 and 2. Have you not notice that metal gear solid 1 and 2 has nanotechnology compared the metal gear solid's communicator? If you saw everything after finish playing metal gear solid 3, you would have seen the operation "infants les terribles" sons of the big boss are born. That is actually the cloning of Naked snake, thats why you get to play as someone really similar to naked snake in metal gear solid 1 and 2. In metal gear solid 1 or 2, there is a mention of big boss, that is actually naked snake! Ocelot also appears in metal gear solid 1 or 2... Although by then he was already VERY old!

For them to make a PC version... That will take a while... Never forget that its a great game! Hang on to the thought of getting Metal Gear Solid 3 for a while... Its a very nice game!

Ocelot is not a bad guy for your information, He is the one with the codename ADAM, and when you complete the game and when shaking hands with the president, you can see him congratulating you outside the window. The only reason he wants to fight you is to have a bit of fun and exhiliration! Haven't you noticed that he helps you in some ways?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, i did know that but i didnt want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt played it.

Yes, and who is the boss compared to big boss? The boss is female. Is big boss male or the same person. Or they are one? Ocelot was really a freak in 3, he is very very showy and that is the reason he always fails, hehehe. The boss defected to the enemies... I was not able to finish the game yet, no time to play. Very nice game, patching wounds and taking in medicine if you have fever. Survive through the forest eat frog, snake, birds, rat, fruits, and many more... Realistic... including the silencer wears of when used many times...

Yes, and who is the boss compared to big boss? The boss is female. Is big boss male or the same person. Or they are one? Ocelot was really a freak in 3, he is very very showy and that is the reason he always fails, hehehe. The boss defected to the enemies... I was not able to finish the game yet, no time to play. Very nice game, patching wounds and taking in medicine if you have fever. Survive through the forest eat frog, snake, birds, rat, fruits, and many more... Realistic... including the silencer wears of when used many times...

The big boss is naked snake, *SPOILER* At the end of the game, snake MUST kill the boss. You will later find out from EVA that she did this for her country, as Volgin fired a USA nuclear missle upon the research facility, so the president has to let someone be the scapegoat. They chose the boss! The president will commend you at the end of the game and say that you defeated even the boss, so you deserve the title of the BIG boss! Ocelot is much more wise in metal gear solid 2...

Okay I see now, you really are a metal gear gamer ha. You told you me have finished the game. Is there a new stuff right after you finish the game? Like stealth jacket or bandanna. I have these one metal gear 1 but I never was able to have them on metal gear 2. It is very hard to finish the misions. Or do you have cheats? This game is so cool and realistic...

there is some stuff to unlock, im not sure how much. so far ive gotten The Boss' Patriot and the tuxedo. the real treat is going back through the game and shooting all the green frog things to get stealth camoflage as well as trying to tranquilize all the bosses to get special camoflages and weapons.

this is one of my all time favs this game this what got me started on the MGS series, i know im going backwards, after i played this one i bought MGS2 and MGS. I love them both two. Part 3 goes into so much depth in the story of big boss and the history of the rest of the continuing characters. if u dont have this game i advise u to go get it.