xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mongos

Morrowind the edels scrolls 3 morrowind

Morrowind is also good for how big it is. It will take you like 2 hours to walk around the world. The graphics and sound are also nice. I like the leveling up idea where you need to get a certain amount of points for any stats. Overall, it is not the best RPG, but very close to the top.

Morrowind is also good for how big it is. It will take you like 2 hours to walk around the world. The graphics and sound are also nice. I like the leveling up idea where you need to get a certain amount of points for any stats. Overall, it is not the best RPG, but very close to the top.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as far as RPG's it isnt the best, but it is by far the best RPG on Xbox

Too be frank, It's not very good. The battling is horribly done, and everything is very very monotonous. The only way I could stand to play it very much was with a thief, because stealing things from right under people noses was pretty fun. Altogether I would NOT recommend this game to anyone who was thinking about it, unless of course you don't really care about the quality, and just want a time waster to widdle away the hours of the night.

I bought it ages ago and have never gotten past the first three or four missions for the shirtless guy, Casius Cossades or whatever he's called.I found it borign and lifeless, I'm either running for six hours trying to get to something in the middle of nowhere. (Later I made boots of jump 100 and launched my way to places, using an amulet of levitate 12-13-1 second to land safely) Or I'm killing Daedra that are far to easy, then I walk some more, then I kill a Winged Twilight with uber-ease.I leant it to my friend who did all the missions and finally killed the guy in the middle of Ash Mountain, but I'll never do it. I usually feel the urge to play, then get bored after two or so days.