xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mongos

Morrowind the edels scrolls 3 morrowind

Yes- I have to say that Morrowind III is one of the best RPG's ive played. Its incredibly rich and involved, and you can play literaly for countless hours. I cant wait till the new one comes out!

morrowind was the first rpg i played and i don't think i went outside for about 2 weeks. talk about addictive, but i wonder if any of you have seen the screenshots for the elder scrolls IV, the graphics actually look life like, yet the game is supposed to be twice the size of the orignal. The idea that the games never ends was a good move and certianly makes the game worth buying, but once you've completed the game you must be so powerful that there really isn't a challenge anymore.

It is too huge and I don't know where to go next and there is no much different monsters, that's why it's booring. Morrowind's water effects are great.

I've heard that they fixed this on The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION. The screenshots looks great! I hope it's better than Morrowind...

Screenshots from The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

LOL! I would've never known about morrowind, but it came with my computer. I ordered one from cyberpowerinc.com and they sent me 2 or 3 games with it. Decent games too. Anyways, I agree. Great game. Different style of leveling up; that was unique. A lot of things were unique in the game. Great graphics. Never played it on XBox, but one things for sure. I have Fable, and that's a great game. That games just way too short though, I know that's not the case with Morrowind. Highly recommended for anyone who likes D&D or hack and slash rpgs. (you don't have to hack and slash however because you have bows and spells :P)

that game sucks!!! :) I think it's one of the best rpgs ever, and I'm waiting for the next part of elder scrolls (maybe you've seen the fanstic screenshots, let's see if the game is also good :) )!

Well now... anyone actually completed the game and beat the god? I did... i sort of cheated... hahaha! I summoned a demorea then killed it and before it could dissapear, stole his deadric item, so... I have a full set armour without the helmet!

To be honest, I didn't liked it much. Played it for a while and got bored. Maybe I'll just give it another try one of these days. The graphics were awesome, just like everyting, but it just didn't cought my attention.

I think you strayed from the main quest in the game which is to help the blades guy find information on the defiled god thing... You are supposed to question 3 people, then get the stuff they want you to get to prove that you are worthy and report to him. Its also fun to make your way up to the top of the guilds... I'm currently head of the fighter's guild, theives guild, mage's guild, basically the main three... If you need more information, you can ask me or search http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Right at the beginning of the game I set the difficulty to -100, killed a guy, and stole his Daedric Dai-Katana. Put the difficulty back up to normal, then proceeded to pwn the game.Killed Vivec for kicks a few times, too. I was all excited to get to see the Gods, and then Almalexia and Vivec ended up just being ... disappointing. The cut-scenes later in the game are kind of all right, I suppose.I was wondering something. When you complete the main quest, you know how you have to escape before the volcanic area caves in? Well, I teleported out of there and apparently screwed up my game. I went back to the volcano, and now it's stuck rumbling forever with the final boss just sort of... standing there.I can't help but think I missed something there. Hahaa.Anyways. Oblivion is to be XBox Live compatible, is it not? When is it due out? I have not been keeping up with it at all. I am dying to play it! The graphics look positively scrumptious.

I love Morrowind, except for catching Blight and not having any potions to cure it and then having to shed everything I'm wearing and carrying only to find that I still can't move. That was the most frustrating hour of my life. Either that or trying to find that dumb dwemer tube. Can't wait for the fourth one, though, it's amazing that it'll be bigger than the first, I get lost enough as it is.

Maybe someone can help me with this, lately whenever I set foot in Balmora this Hlaau guard pops out of nowhere and starts bashing me in the head for no apparent reason :) . I can't talk to him or anything and I've run away a few times, checked my stats, found that I don't have a price on my head and went to be very confused. I've finally just started killing these guys because they're really annoying, but as soon as I kill one, not only am I still out of trouble with the law but another guard pops up not too long afterwards. I've tried talking to House Hlaau in Balmora but they didn't say anything. Is there something that I've done wrong? Is the game in a serious glitch? Is this part of the game to make me get back on the main quest?

I liked it.. sort of...because in order to LOVE it you gotta have a long attention span.unlike me... was that a fly!?!?