xisto Community
mongos

What Is The Best Language For Web Site ? What is the best language for web site ?

What is the best language for web site ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we can't say which is the best language , anyway , I am prefer using php . I am not saying it is the best , but it is easy for me to set up a forum .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm agree with hihihihi88. I like PHP.It's easy to set up a froum .

Isn't this thread a bit ret... ummm... un-intelligent (wow I've never been more pc)

Which is best way to talk?

- Voice

- Telephone

- Online chat

- Sign language

- Radio

- Spanish

- Telegraph

Anyways I clicked XML because there was no obvious joke option, well maybe except of wap. But we all should get into XML, it's the future. (See how I used italics to make it look like possible joke/sarcasm so that none of you guys can quote me in few years and go "Haha!" )

I'm going to have to say html, mainly because I don't know any of the other ones (yet  :D  )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with that.. php, MySql, and cgi are things that i'm trying to learn about

i use premade php/cgi scripts on my site but i'd like to learn how to use them properly..

Html cannot be gotten around..it is in every page..

i guess php is the greatest. but you gotta know what youre doing, and find a host whoze php enabled, which could be harder than you think. i would still suggest it, or else have fun with flash sites.

you need html :) and then you can add php :( some of the best website i ave seen use php because is very dynamic and most of servers support it , in the other hand ASP is very good but not many webhosting support it ;)

No its more like asking which of these is the best;

Oxygen

Water

Television

Legs

Eyeballs

Marmalade

Kebab Shop

Black hole

Britney Spears

HTML is the best language because without it you don't have a website at all. Even XML has to be transformed to HTML before it makes any sense. I suppose you could argue that you could send a webpage as a txt file but that wouldnt be very exciting...

I'd definitely go for HTML. It's the easisest way to code your website. But if you would like to make it look fun and entertaining, go for Java and Flash. But as I've observed, it takes a lot of timefor the site to load if you use Java anf Flash.