xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ffuniverse

About The Playstation 3 anyone know anything about it

so does anyone know about the ps3 yet like specs, games, design, release date or anything like that? please can u private message me or just post here.

Hmmm i guess it would be cool to see 'it i guess u may be able to search for it but idk if u would get any thing at alll i mean they may have a protalcall out but that would be it bvut what it would cost $300 for what all i hear is going to be in it gzz any wya i wnat to see if any one knows any thing about this 2 but so fair i guess not

I really dont think that Sony will reveal any Specs. of the PS3. Right now they are in "war" with Microsofts Xbox. So basically people will be hearing rumors. Dont believe them.. :angry:

No, PS3 will be revealed at this year's E3 this May. All next-gen platforms will be revealed and then you will really have something to say about PS3,Xbox2 and Revolution!But at this moment little facts are official and true.For example, we know that PS3 will use Blu-Ray discs that will be powered by the Cell processor

I personally don't believe anything about specifications and other information about any console until it has been confirmed by the makers themselves, in this case sony. I have an idea what type of games we can expect to see on the PS3, although the following list may just be wishful thinking and a bit of guesswork on my part:

- GTA

- Silent Hill

- Timesplitters

- Smackdown

- Metal Gear Solid

They may release the next in the series of each of the games mentioned for the PS2, i am not sure, but i would expect the titles above to be on the PS3 in some shape or form, they are playstation classics.

I've heard that it'll will be using this new processor, the Cell processor being devopedly jointly by Sony and a few other companies. It'll be interesting to see, as Sony is banking everything on the Cell processor being a success. No one knows if it will be as fast as they say it will be (they messure it in terahertz, me think BS), or whether it will even work. But Sony might sink if it doesn't since itz cost them a lot of money. :)

it's being powered by a nvidia GPU aswell. IBM, toshiba and sony are putting all they got into the chip as it's in its 4th year of making already.the disks are gonna be those blu-ray things which should be taking over dvds shortly :) i've heard they hold up to 40GB each disk. ahhh, how technology advances....not too long until we drive around in hover cars. =P