xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Shoutbox

I'll check but I want one on the main site for people to actually see. I gotta get stuff on da site that will make members wanna go to it more often and view certain things and stuff. Cause my members never login. It really sucks. Thats why I want stuff like a shoutbox. I would also want someone who knows all about Snard's Scripts to try and create a Music Console so I can add music to my site.

If you can describe how you want it, I can give you the code for the one I made. Just so you know, it's kinda like a tag-board. If you want it, I'll give it to you, just tell me what field(s) you want (Like what type of information is to be entered).

There was a post on this earlier this week. Please read back in the archives to find the codes and links! You should really check before you post a new topic.

I have posted in like 1 of em. I tried it but I didn't know where to put em or how to set em up. And I want it like, well, if you mean to do a shout than a name and the msg. I also want it to go with my site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ And I also need some ones help with the site. I keep uploading the files but than I do a little thing and it goes wrong. It shows up that I can't login cause of something. If you could help I would really appreciate it. Try logging into my username: Ao)K-General password: 132456 If you can figure it out I would really appreciate it. Sorry bout getting off task but, just read what I would like and you can than let me have da code. Thanks.

Will do. Although, you probably shouldn't have posted it on a public forum :/