xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bird Man

What Are You Listing To Right Now? what huh what ... lol

so what are you listing to right now...yes right now :).I am listing 2 mnothing but i ma going to start listing to Slim Shady... Go man i love his new song toy solider you all should cheek it out.any wya i want to know what you guys listen to here and if there any good

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply [played by someone else]heh, no comment on why i'm listening to this song ^_^

Dream Theater - Space Dye VestAn awesome song. This song by itself nearly made me a fan of... what's his face. Was it Kevin Moore? Or Derek Sheridan? One of those old Dream Theater keyboardists.

"you're probally wondering why i'm" - frank zappa. off of the album "freak out!"just love the way you hear "yeaaaaaaaaahhhh" in the background.its currently my cd of the week, full of great songs. also full of zappa's wierdness. gotta love zappa. i could listen to this cd all day for months and would never get tired of it

Nothing currentlyI've been meaning to start up some music all night long but I keep continuously forgetting to :/I might as well put something on now because it appears the cable just completely died and this silence is creepy.

After several months of break so I don't burn myself out on them, I've returned to Ozma.Ozma has to be one of the best bands ever. Okay, that's my opinion, but goodness they write some friggin' awesome songs. Daniel Brummel is a twisted genius... up the alley of Rivers Cuomo of Weezer, Roger Manning of Jellyfish, or John Linnell of TMBG.The universe aches in wake of the demise of Ozma.

Trapt's "Stories." I'm currently looking for another guitarist who would like to play this song with me, heh...so far - no such luck -_-

At the moment I am listning to Ani Difranco's album from 1994, Not A Pretty Girl, which is an angry spat at the world, it's a very moving and special album, it's a bit depressing and gloomy at times but the quality is really up there with anything else of the 1990s.

I've been listening to a lot of Neil Young lately. Mostly earlier stuff because his latest "Greendale" project is hard to get into and not as awesome as he thinks it is. I don't like "Harvest" as much as "After the Gold Rush" (which came after "Harvest" I believe).I also got into Graham Coxon's latest solo album a while ago and have started listening to it again recently. It reveals the truth that he is/was the real genius behind Blur. Hopefully they will rejoin forces someday but it won't be absolutely necessary if Coxon can successfully market his solo career.

I'm listening to David Cross' new comedy CD, It's Not Funny. That's what it's called and you know what? It really IS funny! Hysterical actually! ;)

Any Mr. Show fans on board? A lot of people know David Cross from Arrested Developement or his small roles in Scary Movie 2 and Men In Black 2. The stuff he and Bob Odenkirk did on Mr. Show was groundbreaking.

eh...currently listening toSnow Patrol's "Run." It's alright...i've heard better. if i had a choice i wouldn't be listening to this right now, but being that it's a radio station i like and i'm too lazy to change it... =P