xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xTheSniperx

Switchfoot SWITCHFOOT IS THE BEST BAND EVER

I wonder... is it a well known fact that Switchfoot is a Christian band? I wouldn't know cuz I've been listening to them for years before they hit mainstream. I agree though! Switchfoot is awesome! They're really good in concert too. I've seen them open for a few more popular Christian bands way back when. Yeah, they rock. I definitely reccomend all of their stuff. Their older stuff is just as good as their new stuff... their only problem was publicity. No one big had ever heard of them, then one day, someone must have requested a song of theirs on popular radio, so the DJ dusted off their album and gave it a whirl... Then he's all like, "Dude! These guys are awesome!" Baddabing Baddaboom. :)

dude switchfoot is the best alternative rock band ever... dare you to move and meant to live are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linkin Park is good 2, but Switchfoot totally kills the competition

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No they're not. And I've got the record sales, ticket sales, album reviews, etc. to prove it. Thanks for your useless and gay post.

No they're not. And I've got the record sales, ticket sales, album reviews, etc. to prove it. Thanks for your useless and gay post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because you dont like them doesn't mean other people don't.

The ONLY gay post is yours, if you dont like them then stay out of this topic!!!

On a lighter note...I love Switchfoot, I have also always listened to them since they were an unknown band. I have learned all of their songs on Guitar, Bass Guitar, and drums (yea I had a lot of time).

Yeah i didn't know there were two virsions of Dare You To Move. I personaly really like Switchfoot, sadly a lot of people that live around me have never heard of them. Which is actually quiet odd. But i guess people don't watch music tv, like mtv or fuse. I have infact seen Switchfoot on both of those channels. Oh well it sucks for them, they don't get to hear how great Switchfoot really is.