xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Silent Soul X

Google Adsense is it any good

I clicked on some back when my Opera was non-registered. I like them.But no, I don't think the ads on the sites are good. It's only when a big panel of ads dangle at your face that you notice them.

LOL...Welll actualy many people could get away with clicking their own adds if they had the type of internet I have....I think it's "static" meaning everytime I connect i get a different IP address...So they could never pin point me ;) lol...click n change click n change...Meh I dunno if I'd do that though cuz I like google

Yeah i agree, i like google too much, i'll only change my mind if they piss me off and then they will pay mwhahahahhahahha.............. sorry guys i just took my pills then, but anyway, I don't think my site will ever be really popular unless i make some great graphics tutorials and get lots up on Good-Tutorials then i might get some hits and people will remember my site. But i can't see that happening as i don't have much imagination for creating tutorials ;)