xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

David Bisbal David Bisbal

Description: Bulería is the second and waited for disc of the native of Almeri'a David Bisbal; a disc recorded between Miami and London and that count on the production of Kike Santander. The Bulería song is compound "with rates that evoke the Earth Andalusian, his to feel, its force, is full of all the spell that has Andalusia". In the letter it makes reference explicit to his earth "Bulería, bulería, is the Earth blood in which naci '". Bulería contains twelve loaded subjects of force and energy that characterizes to David Bisbal, this includes romantic ballads (one of them written by the singer) and rythmical subjects Pop, some with I touch of rumba and with airs of the magic of the flamenco one, but always conserving the Pop essence of the Latin. The video of the first Bulería cut rolled in diverse localities of Andalusia, the region of the singer. But what is a Bulería? Bulería is the style most shining and intense of the flamenco one. Its origin this in the Sherry region, Spain. He is rítmo glad, vivaz and frenetic but that the melancholic soul conserves characteristic of the Flamenco one. The Name of Buleria is derived from the word "To deceive" since this style lends much to the improvisation "to Whim", on the part of its interpreter or singer, dancer or guitar.

David Bisbal:Yes, David Bisbal is the best Spanish singer and prevails anywhere in the world... I believe that David Bisbal also is the best cantente of the world... because it has talent and ademas sings good looking I by David Bisbal very well to be the best singer of the worldThank You !!!David Bisbal is the best !!!Bye !!!

If you didn't reply to your own posts I may not have seen that you are playing with a marked deck.Remember you are not supposed to try to get around the rules by breaking them again and again. I'm not happy and I don't think anyone else here is to happy with your actions. This may get you banned but that is up to an Admin and not me. If it was up to me I would ban you.Nils

David Bisbal is a good latin artist but not the best. There are many good singers in latin america but they dont get famous just because they dont have enough publicity. Latin America music is really good, you should give it a chance.