xisto Community
Vapor

Ashlee Simpson The fallout

The fame of pop-stars are short lived. From her SNL lip-synch to the Orange Bowl "boo", Ashlee Simpson has begun her downfall.Personally, I think she has no talents whatsoever (unless you count "screaming like a chicken" a talent then yea). I was excited to hear the news about her SNL screw up cause thats well deserved. Nobody really felt sorry for her, most people are just relieved that a Pop-tart was finally caught red-handed.

The fame of pop-stars are short lived.  From her SNL lip-synch to the Orange Bowl "boo", Ashlee Simpson has begun her downfall.

Personally, I think she has no talents whatsoever (unless you count "screaming like a chicken" a talent then yea).  I was excited to hear the news about her SNL screw up cause thats well deserved.  Nobody really felt sorry for her, most people are just relieved that a Pop-tart was finally caught red-handed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really all that girls' litter can not do anything music some useless that they do not serve for very nothing a so infamous company like MTV osburne's daughter can hire them for something she is a fat inbecil that can not sing not even to leave in the means be worth the grief than the means in use they allow leaving to whichever you be junior of famous you come from an industry that sometime is going to have to die you are really lamentable

It's a sad world we live in today... Once upon a time, people like Ashlee Simpson would have been laughed off the scene for even attempting to sing. Back then, they didn't have all kinds of equipment or writers to enhance the little talent an entertainer had. They would have to rely on their own creativity, talent, and stage presence to get where they were. This meant that you had ACTUAL experienced musicians in the spotlight and we had great bands like the beatles. The music world will never have anyone as talented as them ever again because all they look for now is a pretty face because the issue of not being able to sing has been overcome. It really is sad but its quite entertaining to see such a clear fraud come to light. Anyways, thats my opinion on it for what it's worth.PeaceCartman

The fame of pop-stars are short lived.  From her SNL lip-synch to the Orange Bowl "boo", Ashlee Simpson has begun her downfall.

Personally, I think she has no talents whatsoever (unless you count "screaming like a chicken" a talent then yea).  I was excited to hear the news about her SNL screw up cause thats well deserved.  Nobody really felt sorry for her, most people are just relieved that a Pop-tart was finally caught red-handed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

before the SNL, she has another show which she got to sing too.

but then in the car, she got a problem with her voice; her voice is getting worst.

then, her dad said that she got to lipsync even though that she didn't want to.

My opinion of her, i sthat she is a fony. She lip sings all the time, some "different" people never catch on but most smart people do. She just made show biz because of her looks, nothing more, she can't sing, it's horrible.