xisto Community
thugnature

The Godfather

The graphics look very pretty. Any idea of what console? It sounds like it might be like Hitman...sounds like a try :D

The graphics look awesome, but I don?t know if the game is going to be better than Mafia. I certainly hope so, because there is never to many great games!!!!Mafia is in like mine to 5 of all time!!! I hope Godfather pushes it out because I really enjoy those kind of games!!!

WOW! That sounds fantastic, I just happend to watch the movie last night! How weird is that. Man those graphics just look too ridiculously good. The screenshots seem to have a bit of a mafia feel to it, I wonder if they can better mafia. The big difference between the two games is that Mafia basicly popped up out of nowhere, no hype or anything really- With a title like "The Godfather", one would at least expect something decent, living up to the title of the fantastic movie- Too many games live off of the hype of the movie and are basicly just rushed to capitalise on the movies hype, not really taking the time to make it a classic. "The Hulk" and plenty of other games have done this, man that really was a big let down- when you really think of it, you could make an awesome hulk game, not just an arcade game for consoles.

Theres a big section of it in the Febuary edition of OPS2. There is a screenshot of one of the people on the front cover. From a first glance you would seriously think that it was a real person the graphics are that good.I'm a bit confused about the name though; The Godfather: The Game. The only worrying thing about Games that have been based on films sometimes just don't work. Just creating levels out of essential, but boring scenes can sometimes result in boring gameplay. The graphics looks great, and If they put lots of work into the gameplay I don't see why it can't be a good game. A one benefit of this game is that it is based on a classic and popular film.

I dont know if it is going to be as playable as Mafia. But I know it is going to look nice, and will have a great story (since it is based on the movie). Some parts of the sory will be the same as in the movie, but there should also be some new ones too. As developers said in an interview for gamespot (at E3 I think) it should contain a lot of locations in the city that you can visit (buildings you can enter, even without loading). And voices are from real actors, so they shoul be authentic. There is also M. Brando's reincarnation in the game. I hope those are not only promises!

Those screen shots look pretty sweet. Hopefully they are able to add more to the story without butchering it. In order to have enough game play there will need to be more going on. It will be pretty boring if you just do exactly what happens in the movie. But since it is such a classic movie, they had better be really careful adding things to it.I could be really great or completely suck depending.Only time will tell.